Logolympiad: Event #4

Another question for winters: I have a concept all made up that uses an old logo (it's a favorite of mine and it suits a hockey jersey better anyway)...can I use it as an Alternate-esque jersey for this contest or does it have to use the team's primary logo?

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

alright here's my entry, i put a little more time into this one...hopefully it can earn me some votes. Avenger i just wanna say owesome job on the 51's you did, that jeresy fits perfect

Erie SeaWolves (AA Eastern League)

seawolves.gif

EDIT: If it's only allowed to enter ONE jersey say something, and i'll delete the white one and let the balck be voted on.

Since I couldn't do the Snappers and all their lime green craziness, I chose the Brewers AAA affiliate, the Indianapolis Indians (did y'all really think I was gonna go Huntsville?)

indians_hockey_xover.gif

snappers_sig.gif

Dubya's thoughts on "terrorist" nations: "They never stop thinking of new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we."

I got uber-jealous of avenger's amazing concept. So I pulled out all of the stops to smoothen up the whole concept. I'm really satisfied with it now... probably STILL not good enough to get a medal, but hey, it's worth a shot.

I was SOOOO relieved to be able to find a vectorized Sea Dogs logo.

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

Avenger, that 51s jersey is very cool. I wanted to do the 51s as well, and I had the same fonts and a gradient idea picked out for it too (including removing the alien stitches)....damn

I'm not even gonna try one for this team now...55 others to choose from now

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Another question for winters: I have a concept all made up that uses an old logo (it's a favorite of mine and it suits a hockey jersey better anyway)...can I use it as an Alternate-esque jersey for this contest or does it have to use the team's primary logo?

Yeah, as long as it's a current team, you can you any existing logo, past or present.

facebook.png twitter.pngblogger.pngflickr-1.jpg

New update!

I still wasn't happy with my Sea Dogs concept... so I gave up and started on a new team, the Carolina Mud Cats. Now I'm stuck on deciding which one to use. I think it's better, but I don't know which one to use for the competition.

logolympiad4_5.gif

Can you guys help with your feedback?

ccslcbanner_zps5eda8538.jpg

I really don't like all the gradients on the Mudcats jersey. Too much. On the 51's design, it works because it's used in a limited capacity and its for a futuristic name. This, just looks wierd. I think the Sea Dogs is better.

Anywho, here's mine. The New Hampshire Fisher Cats(formerly the New Hampshire Primaries formerly the New Haven Ravens).

On the main logo, I edited out the bat completely because a hockey stick didn't look right, and no matter how I placed it, made the logo have too long a tangent jutting out of the body of the logo. That's supposed to be a puck in the animal's hand.

Fisher Cats

nhfc.gif

i've added a second version of my concept to the 1st page of this thread. help me to chose which one is better

a 3rd version (without the gradient is up now)

sIG.gif

medal5b.gif

www.dap-studio.pl

Good work guys, I wont be participating in this one, im doing Dufferin Peel(Mississauga) School Board Hockey Jerseys.

Damn seraprate school boards! :cursing: My high school never had a hockey team!

I'm thinking about doing the Edmonton Trappers, but they won't be around next season..... :cursing::cursing:

I saw, I came, I left.

I like it Evan, but I wonder if white numbers might help the logo integrate with the jersey a little bit better. As is, the logos look out of place because the white really pops out, but it doesn't exist anywhere else on the jersey...

or maybe it's just me.

Archived