Logolympiad: Event #4

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I like it Evan, but I wonder if white numbers might help the logo integrate with the jersey a little bit better. As is, the logos look out of place because the white really pops out, but it doesn't exist anywhere else on the jersey...

or maybe it's just me.

I think the white would look good too.

duke-white-sm.gifcavs2-sm.gifyankees2-sm.gifga-sm.gif

duke.gif

brownsSig.gif

Good work guys, I wont be participating in this one, im doing Dufferin Peel(Mississauga) School Board Hockey Jerseys.

Damn seraprate school boards! :cursing: My high school never had a hockey team!

I'm thinking about doing the Edmonton Trappers, but they won't be around next season..... :cursing::cursing:

Im doing Elementary, not Secondary, if you wanted to know. But, I might do highschools.

I like it Evan, but I wonder if white numbers might help the logo integrate with the jersey a little bit better. As is, the logos look out of place because the white really pops out, but it doesn't exist anywhere else on the jersey...

or maybe it's just me.

you got a good idea there, Avenger

*check last page for updated jersey*

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

Im doing Elementary, not Secondary, if you wanted to know. But, I might do highschools.

Once you get to do high schools, do a Phillip Pocock jersey. I like their logo!

I saw, I came, I left.

Here's my Nashville Sounds entry. I don't think it's all that wonderful, and it's certainly not anywhere near the level of the entries given by others, but hey, it's about the fun of participating, not the glory of winning, right?

NSHSoundsHockey.gif

(Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated.)

Once you get to do high schools, do a Phillip Pocock jersey. I like their logo!

If you can send me the logo, Ill get started on it. I think thier home rink is tomken.........

Well, I wanted to do the Las Vegas 51s. But Avenger did an awesome job, so Strike One. Then I thought about Albuquerque Isotopes, but I am too lazy to redraw the logo, and someone else picked it anyway, so Strike Two.

So down 0-2 in the count, I come back swinging with the Pawtucket Red Sox!

prsjersey.gif

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

As a Sox fan, I can truly say that I am feeling this one JP. Go SOX!!! Boston and the Pawsox!!!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Wow... Wow... WOW!!! There are some outstanding and original ideas in this event. I am truly impressed the quality and creativity I've seen so far!

That being said, here's my lame-@$$ entry for a lame-duck franchise: my Portland Beavers. I didn't have any HQ logos for the Beavs (where do you guys find HQ logos anymore?) I had to make do with what I had in my collection. I did a slight mod on the Beaver crest, although it's hard to see...

Enjoy!

PDXBVRXO.gif

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

That being said, here's my lame-@$$ entry for a lame-duck franchise: my Portland Beavers.

Lame??LAME!?!C'mon Fry....you're being way too modest!I love that concept BECAUSE of the simplicity.It's just a simple,classy,timeless look IMO and I think you did a really nice job.Of course I dont speak for the rest of the board but I'll take simple and understated to big and flashy anyday.Well done Fry!

98Falcons.png

Archived