Logolympiad: Event #4

good work mockba, i gotta say they're so many good jerseys here i can't vote for just three, its gonna be tough!

Athletic Director - NFCA - Missouri State Rancheros - Midwest Conference

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A quick note or two to three of the contending designers:

• Joel: The Mud Hen looks like he's about to get a game misconduct and a long suspension by whacking someone's head off, much like a certain Hamilton Bulldog did to a Cleveland Baron. Please lower the stick, otherwise, you'd be promoting gratituitous violence.
  • Pagan696: I love that concept with El Paso, but shouldn't the chili pepper be holding a hockey stick?
  • Mockba: There are two too many Wrangler heads on your Wichita Wrangler concept. Leave the front one on, and try something different with the shoulders, like maybe a map of Kansas with a star where Wichita is.

Of course, that's my opinion, and I could be wrong.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

I know it could cost me any potential votes I may/may not get but I'm gonna stick with my guns and KEEP the white pants....maybe against my better judgement but oh well.Enjoy!

I give you credit for designing it as you see fit, but as history and the Washington Capitals have showed us, hockey pants white aren't meant to be white. :)

A quick note or two to three of the contending designers:
  • Joel: The Mud Hen looks like he's about to get a game misconduct and a long suspension by whacking someone's head off, much like a certain Hamilton Bulldog did to a Cleveland Baron. Please lower the stick, otherwise, you'd be promoting gratatitous violence.

gratituitous violence is what mud hens are all about! he's the enforcer of the team.

Mockba: There are two too many Wrangler heads on your Wichita Wrangler concept. Leave the front one on, and try something different with the shoulders, like maybe a map of Kansas with a star where Wichita is.

Well, I was just going to have the W from their wordmark on the shoulders, but I discovered that they used the W/head logo as their cap logo, so I wanted to use it somewhere. It didn't seem right to use it as the crest logo, though, since this is a hockey jersey.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Pagan696: I love that concept with El Paso, but shouldn't the chili pepper be holding a hockey stick?

thanks for the critique James. if i get home in time to edit, i may need to tweak to prevent high-sticking.

i wouldn't want to spent time in the "SinBin" for doing sometin very, very bad.

Carolina Dreamin'

ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ ΓΔΒ

When a robotic Nixon is on the loose, we have a duty to take action.

"Pagan696: I love that concept with El Paso, but shouldn't the chili pepper be holding a hockey stick?"

"Thanks for the critique James. If I get home in time to edit, I may need to tweak to prevent high-sticking.

"I wouldn't want to spend time in the 'Sin Bin' for doing somethin' very, very bad."

Ah, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, even if the head is as empty as mine! :lol:

You may proceed to ROTFLYMFAO on the line, please. And if you're an MXC fan, that was from the Toys and Games vs. Office Cubicle Workers episode.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Archived