MLS 3rd Jersey Ideas

Saturn

Whoa, I never knew Seattle had such an awesome flag.

You made a great color choice for the kit, but the whole package is awfully plain. Maybe try to incorporate the wavy pattern from the flag as trim?

I like it, a lot.

Great idea!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I'm looking forward to all those concepts which will hopefully follow. I'm especially interested what you come up with for LA Galaxy.

I prefer the 1st posted Seattle one, because those waves/curves just look kinda weird and sometimes less is more.

I actually like version one a lot more, maybe just the design on the sleeves.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

my only problem is that your concept, the city of good will jersey, is derivative of the portland rose city away jersey. Both take the team patch and change the color to match the jersey, both use a novelty patch opposite the team crest. I would also suggest taking a look at a more recent adidas template. On that note, don't be discouraged, i like the idea- i would just suggest a bit more originality.

Portland Away

Soccer.jpg?t=1301776720England.png?t=1301868161Germany-1.png?t=1301800713FCB.png?t=1303259982

I like where you're going, but agree that a bit more could go into it. Rather than change the colors in the badge, I'd like to see a single color version of it on the shirt. It's a shame they didn't use their old badge which was a direct connection to the flag. Maybe do a fauxback for a third?

Archived