Owl logo

lightning25

2reqqkx.png

Need help with the talons, I'm having trouble with making those.

I also can't decide which team this should be for, mainly because if it's hockey or baseball, there would be a piece of equipment being held in the talons (baseball bat, hockey stick, etc.) I also haven't vectorized this yet because I don't think there's any point in vectorizing a logo that isn't close to a finsihed product.

Mostly, I need help on how to make the logo better.

Took JackFr's suggestions (hopefully the lines look better), and added some color. Having trouble with the feathers tbh.

However, I'm going to add a wordmark at the bottom, so no need for talons. Also, I put it through vectormagic.

2vua24m.png

Keep thickening. Look at modern sports logos as inspiration. Thick lines make a logo look more dynamic.

My NHL Rebrand Blog

Check it out and comment.

Took JackFr's suggestions (hopefully the lines look better), and added some color. Having trouble with the feathers tbh.

However, I'm going to add a wordmark at the bottom, so no need for talons. Also, I put it through vectormagic.

2vua24m.png

Keep thickening. Look at modern sports logos as inspiration. Thick lines make a logo look more dynamic.

Gotcha.

great work updating the head. The chest still needs a lot of work however.

Agreed...the chest looks flat. Give it a bit of definition and your owl will look great.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Better, but i would still thicken those lines even more. Especially the ones farthest out. Try to get some feather texture in there as well, so that they look like wings and not paddles Not a big fan of the color scheme either. I would maybe use Black instead of brown, i just don't like brown as a color for sports teams. Thats just my personal opinion though

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Archived