Powder Blue Rams?

Krona

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks feminine. Glad they didn't go that route.

Ah yes, blue, the most feminine of colors.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I didn't say, "blue", chica. It's just that particular design in conjunction with those colors looks like something that would be worn by a women's football league.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

You know, this article contradicts something I heard a long time ago. I had read on this forum that Georgia at one point wanted to put the logo on the helmet instead of the horns, but was advised against it. This article says she never even considered taking the horns off.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

You know, this article contradicts something I heard a long time ago. I had read on this forum that Georgia at one point wanted to put the logo on the helmet instead of the horns, but was advised against it. This article says she never even considered taking the horns off.

I'd never trust a word out her mouth. She was known for being a shadey one.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

I didn't say, "blue", chica. It's just that particular design in conjunction with those colors looks like something that would be worn by a women's football league.

i agree Johnny, the Titans pull it off with the abundance of white and little "baby blue" but that Rams look with the rounded numbers and long flowing lines is for girly men

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Has anyone even confirmed that navy and powder blue were even considered for the Rams? I know that a former freelancer for the NFL saw such a helmet, but he didn't say anything about uniform designs based on the color scheme, just one helmet. The article talks about powder blue and gold.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Has anyone even confirmed that navy and powder blue were even considered for the Rams? I know that a former freelancer for the NFL saw such a helmet, but he didn't say anything about uniform designs based on the color scheme, just one helmet. The article talks about powder blue and gold.

there were probably a lot of ideas thrown around. when the Bucs rebranded they had, what, 5 different helmet design ideas?

GRAPHIC ARTIST

While I prefer the Eric Dickerson-era Rams look, I never liked the Packer-esque pants stripe. One blue stripe would work just fine with that uni.

Now personally, I'm waiting for the Rams to bust out their 1960s look. Think how cool these would be at Lambeau Field!

image_php_401890.jpg

Now on Facebook. And Twitter.

I'd never trust a word out her mouth. She was known for being a shadey one.

No, not really, and I defy you to produce evidence to the contrary. If anything, Georgia was candid to a fault. Say what you will about some of the bozo handlers in her employ - John Shaw being exhibit A - it's been my experience from observing this franchise since the late 1970's that Georgia wore her feelings on her frequently gaudily attired sleeve and wouldn't exactly qualify as "shady." And she was VERY involved with the team's aesthetics, including uniforms, team colors and even the outfits worn by The Embraceable Ewes.

Again, for the record, I am a St. Louisan but my primary NFL allegience lies with the Giants, not the Rams, so I have no dog in this fight other than as someone who has followed the NFL in general since the 70s and has been privy to more than my fair share of Rams insider and outsider info for the better part of the last 17 years. Georgia comes up clean. Her execs and front office folks, perhaps not so much.

2us8m4i.png

its not bad. im reminded of both the Seahawks and Titans though

What about switching out the light blue with the old yellow?

n50xav.png

Like it but thought their old yellow was much more yellow, bright. Also think the ram horn on the old sleeves was amazing. Would be cool to see brought back.

2us8m4i.png

its not bad. im reminded of both the Seahawks and Titans though

What about switching out the light blue with the old yellow?

n50xav.png

Like it but thought their old yellow was much more yellow, bright. Also think the ram horn on the old sleeves was amazing. Would be cool to see brought back.

it probably looks darker because its against a darker blue. that is the athletic gold pantone

GRAPHIC ARTIST

Archived