Powder Blue Rams?

Krona

n50xav.png

I really wouldn't mind seeing the Rams keep their navy if they went back to Athletic Gold. They'd have enough (Athletic) gold to look different from the Chargers.

I'm not a fan of the light blue/dark blue Rams, simply because it doesn't seem right for the Rams to wear. The Titans have very similar blues. However, with the ultimate irony of a team that left LA wearing the same colors as UCLA, a Powder Blue/Metallic Gold Rams team could look interesting, or we could have the NFL's version of the Denver Nuggets if they kept Athletic Gold and used Powder Blue.

What about the simple 60s Rams look with navy and white? That could be pretty unique in the NFL, if done right.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting to note that so far, commenters have mentioned that certain color combinations looks too drab, while others look too feminine, while yet others are "perfect."

We're really just weeks away from "Fabulous" making a regular appearance, aren't we?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

What about switching out the light blue with the old yellow?

n50xav.png

That is at least 243.6% better than what they currently wear.

Oh come on, you exaggerate. It's only 243.5 % better, and you know it.

You beat me to it LOL

Nobody ... I mean nobody ... circles the wagons like The Buffalo Bills

When the Rams originally switched to navy and old gold, wasn't the side panel gold? Anyone got a shot of this? I assume that they only wore gold pants then, and added the white and navy pants after the gold side panel was dropped, because the interaction between the stripes/side panel would have been terrible (reminiscent of the Bills).

EDIT: This is what I'm referring to: Link.

When the Rams originally switched to navy and old gold, wasn't the side panel gold? Anyone got a shot of this? I assume that they only wore gold pants then, and added the white and navy pants after the gold side panel was dropped, because the interaction between the stripes/side panel would have been terrible (reminiscent of the Bills).

EDIT: This is what I'm referring to: Link.

They actually had a set of white pants with a gold "swoosh" that they wore in one preseason game, and a pair of blue pants with a gold swoosh that they only wore for the uniform unveiling.

They both lined up well with the side panel, though I always hated the side panel.

Here's a pic of the white pants:

3945162871_43975b64cb_o.jpg

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Wow, I knew about the side panel from the first year, but have never seen that small swoosh stripe. It doesn't look too bad, but they made the right choice by just ditching the side panel and putting stripes on the white and blue pants.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Wow, I knew about the side panel from the first year, but have never seen that small swoosh stripe. It doesn't look too bad, but they made the right choice by just ditching the side panel and putting stripes on the white and blue pants.

Here's a better pic

warnerwhitepants-1.jpg

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

n50xav.png

You better watch out, the UniWatch goofs will declare that creative and awesome pant stripe as a Nike "logo creep". :P

LOL i wouldnt doubt it. blow right past the St Louis arch inspiration and go right after Nike

Given that the team is most likely leaving town within the next 3 years, why should the Arch drive design elements?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

n50xav.png

You better watch out, the UniWatch goofs will declare that creative and awesome pant stripe as a Nike "logo creep". :P

LOL i wouldnt doubt it. blow right past the St Louis arch inspiration and go right after Nike

Given that the team is most likely leaving town within the next 3 years, why should the Arch drive design elements?

burn that bridge when you get there

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

What have you heard?

That they have an out clause in the lease in 2015 and there's no way in hell they're getting public jack to build a replacement stadium.

The absence of a paying fanbase is merely the final coup de grace.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

What have you heard?

That they have an out clause in the lease in 2015 and there's no way in hell they're getting public jack to build a replacement stadium.

The absence of a paying fanbase is merely the final coup de grace.

I dunno, this one could go either way. I'd say it's 50/50. I lived in StL for 6 years (IL side in O'Fallon) and it's def a baseball/hockey town with fair weather football fans, but for some reason I see the Rams staying.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

How dare a team actually use elements from their city/area to drive their uniforms. *rolls eyes*

Those teams weren't most likely leaving town in the next three years like the Rams are. (I give them less than that if this lockout lasts.) Did you read his entire post?

I wonder how the Mizzou/Bears/Colts/Chiefs fan dispersal draft will go.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

How dare a team actually use elements from their city/area to drive their uniforms. *rolls eyes*

Those teams weren't most likely leaving town in the next three years like the Rams are. (I give them less than that if this lockout lasts.) Did you read his entire post?

I wonder how the Mizzou/Bears/Colts/Chiefs fan dispersal draft will go.

The Rams will stay.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Archived