Powder Blue Rams?

Krona

with fair weather football fans, but for some reason I see the Rams staying.

Fair weather fans was what they had in LA.

If the Rams should leave St. Louis, I hope it's not to go back to LA. I wouldn't mind seeing them go to San Antonio or Richmond.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richmond is way too close to DC to host an NFL team, especially with the Panthers close by. Portland or Utah could be a potential relocation spot?

That's not the problem, as Hampton Roads could work, but Richmond? Really?

San Antonio, Portland, Salt Lake City and London will probably the only possible options for relocation once LA gets a team (or 2).

07Giants.pngnyy.png

• 2 weeks later...

Richmond is way too close to DC to host an NFL team, especially with the Panthers close by. Portland or Utah could be a potential relocation spot?

San Antonio, Portland, Salt Lake City and London will probably the only possible options for relocation once LA gets a team (or 2).

Apologies for the bump...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but "Utah Rams" has a nice ring to it, and it fits the area. :P

Since we're talking about possible Rams ideas, like powder blue/metallic gold, navy blue/light blue, navy/athletic gold, and the simple blue/white of the Fearsome Foursome Era (late 1960s/early 1970s), I whipped this helmet up a while back, keeping the navy and using gold trim on a mostly navy/white Rams helmet:

5015957497_e8fbbc8bc4.jpg

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

Apologies for the bump...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, but "Utah Rams" has a nice ring to it, and it fits the area. :P

Since we're talking about possible Rams ideas, like powder blue/metallic gold, navy blue/light blue, navy/athletic gold, and the simple blue/white of the Fearsome Foursome Era (late 1960s/early 1970s), I whipped this helmet up a while back, keeping the navy and using gold trim on a mostly navy/white Rams helmet:

I like that a lot. A nice combo of the 60s and the 80s looks.

87Redskins.png

That is very sharp.

uta-big-sam-little-uta.png

Archived