Tokyo Football Concept

Julius Seizure

Ohhh, haha I love the logo! Also dig the helmets. I might put a thicker outline (the grey one) on the main. But nice work.

Ah ha! I meant to make that a white outline, but I see what you mean. I could tweak it a bit. Thanks for the feedback! I have a few teams in the works. A league if you will...stay tuned!

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Orange facemask, and darkened the blue by 30 pts. Great input, guys! I've always liked the bright colors and bold typefacing of Japanese advertising, and really wanted a vibrant color scheme to commemorate it. I was thinking of using a different font for the wordmark. I'm happy with the numbers, but some of the letter characters look funny.

Founder and Commissioner, World Gridiron

Love, love the logo... but the colors almost ruin it. The two blues are far too bright and too close in hue to be used together. I would darken one or lighten the other...

If it were up to me, I would like to see a Black/Deep Red/Gold color scheme.

I think your first color scheme was actually quite good. The one thing I don't like is the piping down the side of the jersey. It clutters it up in my eyes, and I think it would look cleaner if you moved it to where the dark blue ended, or if you took it off.

Archived