Manitoba Moose NHL concept

randyc

By now we all know the rumours surrounding the relocation of Phoenix or Atlanta to Winnipeg. True North has said they have spent too much on the Moose brand to see it go so here's what I think will happen if Atlanta does move to Winnipeg. If there's enough interest I'll do up an alternate jersey too. Leave C&C if you wish!

MTBMooseNHL-Home.png

MTBMooseNHL-Away.png

8prlQWA.png

While the numbers are creative and unique, they scream minor league. I hope they do away with them if/when the situation arises.

I agree with GFB, the colors are off. The green needs to be darker, less teal, and the template looks too much like San Jose.

Here's take two. I kept the numbers for now because there unique and different and not just the same old block font. The green is from ColorWerx's Manitoba Moose sheet and is a bit darker but not by much.

MTBMooseNHL-Home-2.png

MTBMooseNHL-Away-1.png

8prlQWA.png

I would like to see a different logo. I like this one, but for a minor league team. It doesn't fit with the NHL, it's a little too cheesy. I like the overall feel of the jersey, it looks good.

"Classic" does not mean it gets a free pass for being bad design.

6624288275_95c33d4680_z.jpg

Here's take two. I kept the numbers for now because there unique and different and not just the same old block font. The green is from ColorWerx's Manitoba Moose sheet and is a bit darker but not by much.

MTBMooseNHL-Home-2.png

MTBMooseNHL-Away-1.png

Nice jersey, I'd make the logo a tad bigger.

i like the direction these are heading, they do look a bit like san jose though, which isnt really the worst thing in the world but i think something needs to be done to separate the two a bit more, maybe using a gold shoulder yoke on the dark jersey? That being said, these would easily be top 10 in the NHL if they make it there!

Archived