Manitoba Moose

habsfan1

So what I did here was try to make their whole set NHL ready. Their crest is nice, but it does look a bit like a painting and yes even a bit cartoonish. I retraced many of the darker areas (look closely) and I removed the growling mouth and the teeth. I also created a secondary logo that strongly pays tribute to the Jets. It was very much based on this logo.

MooseLogos.png

Here are the uniforms. The colors are navy, red, and white (also kind of a tribute to the Jets). I kept the uniforms similar to the ones the Moose currently wear because I wanted them to keep some tradition of their own at the same time...

Moose.png

wow i was a little skeptical when i first read the header but this really works, i think this is awesome!!

my only problem is the NHL really doesnt need another navy blue team, the jersey looks a bit too much like columbus i think, try going with the jets old royal blue maybe?

So what I did here was try to make their whole set NHL ready. Their crest is nice, but it does look a bit like a painting and yes even a bit cartoonish. I retraced many of the darker areas (look closely) and I removed the growling mouth and the teeth. I also created a secondary logo that strongly pays tribute to the Jets. It was very much based on this logo.

MooseLogos.png

Here are the uniforms. The colors are navy, red, and white (also kind of a tribute to the Jets). I kept the uniforms similar to the ones the Moose currently wear because I wanted them to keep some tradition of their own at the same time...

Honestly, I saw the title, and I didn't want to come in and take a look. Turns out, it's not that bad, I like the evolution of the logo. I've always felt that the AHL logo was waaaaay over-rated. I like the colours and the striping on the logo. Not keen on the shoulder patch, and the red outline of the logo needs to be smoothed out and thinned out, but I guess you can only do so much with MS Paint.

tigercatssignature-1.png

Excellent job on cleaning up the logo. The colors are just too common. Since green is virtually not used in the NHL anymore, why not take advantage? Manitoba is full of wilderness and this team could capitalize on it.

How's this?

Moose2.png

I tried to bring back the black but then I knew people would be saying it looks too much like Dallas. So I kept using navy blue to preserve some "uniqueness".

The letter and number fonts are the same as the Wild's road whites. This isn't a big design problem, but I highly doubt the real NHL Moose would copy those fonts, especially since there's a good chance the two teams will end up in the same division.

CCSLC signature.png

• 3 years later...

Since you're brand-new here, I first want to welcome you. Second, you need to understand that it's against policy to bump up a thread more than six months old, unless it's your own thread. I know, it can be frustrating since you have to make a few posts before you're allowed to start a thread. This is a feature to block spam accounts, and it's something we all have to deal with starting out. Give some meaningful feedback on a few threads, and you'll be able to start your own threads in no time.

And, again, welcome. :)

rATMcmK.png

Archived