Dolphins Concept

TFoA

To be honest, I really can't tell. The overall concept seems well done, and nothing really looks out of place, but the image is too small to see details. I think your presentation needs some serious work, and you can start by not shrinking your image size (it looks like that's what you're doing). You could be the best artist in the world, but if you don't know how to present your work, it's all for naught. Work on that, and keep improving your designs, your work is getting consistently better :)

QPR%20Sig.png

Thanks for the compliment, but I'm not shrinking it... If I could find a better way of posting my work onto the internet, then I'd do it...

Unfortunately, when it comes to the internet I'm sortakinda confused :wacko:

Ahhh, that's better. I really like the number font you used (LA Kings, right?), it works well with the color scheme. About the only thing I don't like about these are the orange socks :)

QPR%20Sig.png

Yup, that's the LA Kings font... I've always figured that the Kings font was more suited to a team with a fish or aqua theme...

But I made the orange socks with the Alt in mind, that's pretty much the only reason why I put orange in the socks

Nice job Flame:) I like the little subtle things you updated like the helmet logo,and the pants striping.I'm also a fan of solid-colored collars and sleeve cuffs in place of striping.Very well-done,I'm a fan.Also,where did you find the Kings' font?

98Falcons.png

I like everything except the LA Kings font. I love the helmet logo update, though there should be a top view of the helmet that shows stripes down the middle (perhaps the pants striping).

Nice work.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

Archived