Red Wings Alternate

YessSir32

I have been working on this for a while and wanted to get some C&C. The logo on the jersey was made by me and I have posted it on here before. This is my first ever hockey concept so please give some C&C, I want to know how I did. So without further a do, here it is.]

Red_Wings_vectorized.png

I have been working on this for a while and wanted to get some C&C. The logo on the jersey was made by me and I have posted it on here before. This is my first ever hockey concept so please give some C&C, I want to know how I did. So without further a do, here it is.]

Red_Wings_vectorized.png

For someone that hates the Red Wings...I think the concept looks great; anything different for the Red Wings is great in my book. I am so sick of their boring uniforms.

Red_Wings_vectorized.png

For someone that hates the Red Wings...I think the concept looks great; anything different for the Red Wings is great in my book. I am so sick of their boring uniforms.

Thanks, that's why I wanted to give them an alternate. They need something new to wear every once in a while.

Red_Wings_vectorized.png

Thanks, that's why I wanted to give them an alternate. They need something new to wear every once in a while.

good concept but my only suggestion is to make the front and back stripes consistent. i'd like to see a colored version of this too.

Archived