Red Wings Alternate

YessSir32

I have been working on this for a while and wanted to get some C&C. The logo on the jersey was made by me and I have posted it on here before. This is my first ever hockey concept so please give some C&C, I want to know how I did. So without further a do, here it is.]

Red_Wings_vectorized.png

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I have been working on this for a while and wanted to get some C&C. The logo on the jersey was made by me and I have posted it on here before. This is my first ever hockey concept so please give some C&C, I want to know how I did. So without further a do, here it is.]

Red_Wings_vectorized.png

For someone that hates the Red Wings...I think the concept looks great; anything different for the Red Wings is great in my book. I am so sick of their boring uniforms.

spacer.png

Red_Wings_vectorized.png

For someone that hates the Red Wings...I think the concept looks great; anything different for the Red Wings is great in my book. I am so sick of their boring uniforms.

Thanks, that's why I wanted to give them an alternate. They need something new to wear every once in a while.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Red_Wings_vectorized.png

Thanks, that's why I wanted to give them an alternate. They need something new to wear every once in a while.

good concept but my only suggestion is to make the front and back stripes consistent. i'd like to see a colored version of this too.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

The jersey itself is a bit too similar to the home jersey (with the off colour sleeves) Try a unique striping pattern.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I'd shrink the whole logo down a tad, because it just looks too broad and widespread horizontally. After that, I'd suggest bringing the crest up quite a bit. Otherwise, I love the concept!

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Archived