Iowa Hawkeye Pro Combat

wloowarrior22

So I was playing some college football today and got inspired and here is the result of that.

I gave the Hawkeyes a Gold jersey just to do something different, but kept the sleeve striping the same because they wouldn't be the hawkeyes without it. On the helmet I put the tiger hawk inside the state of Iowa because it is the Hawkeye State for a reason, and the ANF sticker stays on the helmet.

I also made the inside of the collar blue, with the phrase "Blue Collar" on the inside, because thats what Iowa Football is all about.

let me know what you think

iowahawkeyeprocombat.png

Very reminiscent of these:

FRHQZBCTFNKJAKR.20100728195035.jpg

Anyway, I think this looks really good so far. I'm not crazy about the sleeves, though - they're too small for you to pull off the "thick stripe on a contrasting sleeve" look. I'd switch the sleeves to yellow and then replace the yellow parts of the striping with black, and the white stripes could be outlined in yellow.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I feel like the I in the state logo would work well on the helmet as well.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 3 months later...

Looks cool. Reminds me of the Steelers though.

Have you ever seen Iowa's normal uniforms? Theyre stitch for stitch Steelers with a better number font. plus the color scheme. Exactly how can you do Iowa and maintain the school's current identity without looking like the Steelers. Its kinda their thing.

Archived