cardinals tatc question

zilch

I got a couple of questions about these uniforms. First, they did actualy play a game in these... correct? If so anyone have any pics of them. Did they just have the jerseys or a whole uniform set designated to them(pants, hats, and socks)? For the life of me I can't remember hem ever wearing these.

I got a couple of questions about these uniforms. First, they did actualy play a game in these... correct? If so anyone have any pics of them. Did they just have the jerseys or a whole uniform set designated to them(pants, hats, and socks)? For the life of me I can't remember hem ever wearing these.

Lights Out is the guy you need to talk to on this. He loves those TATC uniforms. He might have an answer for you.

BB52Big.jpg

They just had TATC jerseys and hats. They used their standard white pants.

IIRC, all the teams in the TATC promotion just wore their regular home and/or road pants with the TATC jerseys. For some teams, this led to the odd clash of modern, boundary-pushing jerseys and old-timey, traditional pinstripe pants. A lot of teams wore special caps for the occasion, so it's kind of strange that nobody thought to come up with a new pants design.

Lights Out is the guy you need to talk to on this. He loves those TATC uniforms.

Damn straight. This was the most underappreciated (and best, IMHO) baseball uniform ever:

4822432789_54f7f07a95.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Henderson's guide has 1 pic of LaRussa wearing the hat. It's red crown / navy bill, with a navy STL. It looks black, but it's really navy because it matches the jersey sleeves.

Go Astros!

Go Texans!

Go Rockets!

Go Javelinas!

I can't believe people are still talking about this crappy one-time promo.

And I can't believe that there are veteran users of this site who still can't grasp what the main purpose of these boards is, but here we are.

WIZARDS ORIOLES CAPITALS RAVENS UNITED

Here are the official graphics...and as we've determined in the past, what was official in the guides didn't always match exactly what was actually worn on the field:

SaintLouisCardinalsTATC_UNG1_1999_SOL_SRGB.png

SaintLouisCardinalsTATC_PML1_1999_SOL_SRGB.png

SaintLouisCardinalsTATC_PAR1_1999_SOL_SRGB.png

SaintLouisCardinalsTATC_CAP1_1999_SOL_SRGB.png

The cap logo (and bill) was Black. Logos used Navy. In addition, the cap logo used Silver, while the bat in the primary logo used a Cool Gray. Kind of a mess.

Oh and yes - that's a graphical error in the primary logo (look at the tail section of the bird on the right).

Here are the official graphics...and as we've determined in the past, what was official in the guides didn't always match exactly what was actually worn on the field:

The cap logo (and bill) was Black. Logos used Navy. In addition, the cap logo used Silver, while the bat in the primary logo used a Cool Gray. Kind of a mess.

Oh and yes - that's a graphical error in the primary logo (look at the tail section of the bird on the right).

I swear the hats they wore in the game had at least a silver bill. I can't find any photos from the game though.

I actually bought a TATC hat from MLB.com back in 1999. The hat is exactly as shown. The only difference is the STL is the exact same design as on the regular hat but in the color scheme shown below.

I swear the hats they wore in the game had at least a silver bill. I can't find any photos from the game though.

mizzoufb.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Does any one have some pictures of the Rockies uniform with the hat they wore on the TATC night?

I have all of the TATC graphics...for what that's worth. I'll post them as I get them RGB-optimized...

Does any one have some pictures of the Rockies uniform with the hat they wore on the TATC night?

I know they happened to play in a black version of this uniform but I picked this up at a salvation army last year.

5755212264_deee6c3786.jpg

Thanks this has been a huge help! Was the logo on the front sublimated and the numbers and names on the back tackle twill? Also Do you have how the numbers and names looked (or the font style if not custom)

Hello ColorWerx - is it possible to receive a larger version of this logo that I could use to create a desktop wallpaper for my computer (perhaps 1500px wide)?

Thanks in adviance!

Gotta love how the Phillies were wearing the flag with at least 60 stars. The photo with actual patch shows sixty...the graphic shows about 80. I guess they were anticipating major US additions by 2029.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived