Winnipeg Falcons

Patchey13

Great update. I would now:

-Thicken the blue line in between the head and the body

-still thicken the white line

-retrace it all using as little anchor points and big (and not sharp) curves just so it looks a little be more natural.

-and MAYBE try to make it consistent and not have any red touch the white. So put a blue outline inside the wing so it goes: redwing/ blue outline/ white outline.

-I'd like the see the F in again too

But the design is great, its a really solid and well designed logo. It just needs a little cleaning :)

Once again, thank you for your comments. I'm looking into some of the things you said, but I notice that as soon as I start to get any thicker with the white outline, the logo starts to lose its shape.

That is REALLY sharp. I think the outer line of the wing should be kept, though, or at least some sort of definition on the wing to give it a little more depth. Seriously though, if I found that logo on a hat, I'd wear it.

Thanks, it's definitely a cool feeling knowing somebody would actually wear something you made.

Anybody else? I made a few tweaks to the primary, but still figuring out how to work in some detail on the wings. Adding details onto the secondary is killing me as well. I'd like to post an update for you guys tonight.

as a total cop out to not knowing how to add detail to the secodnary- you can always throw initials on top of it

Hahaha, good idea. I really want to test myself though, I've just had trouble finding a top down view of a Falcon for reference. I've been toying around with re working the wings for both logos. I think they are the main weakness with both logos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I recently decided to come back to this, trying to update it for my CHL franchise. The colour scheme will be Black and Yellow with some red incorporated. It's just a sketch so far, but I wanted to know if it's an improvement.

001-3.png

YES. That's really, really nice. I love how the wings form a "W" too. Although, I feel like the maple leaf looks awkwardly tall still...

Tall? Looks about right to me, if I made it any smaller vertically, the sides would be too big and it would be out of proportion

Archived