RALLY TIME!

Shumway

As I'm often prone to do, I sketched around on my daily schedule at work for a few minutes and came up with something that i thought I might be able to use. After scanning, tracing and cleaning up my rough sketch, I managed to come up with a logo/illustration if the Rally Monkey. I figured I'd share...

RallyMonkey.png

There is something off about the bill of the hat, and the way it is sitting on the head. Besides that it looks really good.

I agree it looks like a sailors hat a bit, maybe make the bill more rounded?

Thanks for the comments so far, fellas. Probably won't get to updating this anytime within the next few days (busy doing best man stuff for my friend's wedding on Saturday), but I will update it after this weekend. A few answers....

@Chestnutz - The hair is white because.....

z9wTRwWM.jpg

27m_fitness_list.jpg

@speedy - That never even crossed my mind, but I love that it looks like Doc Brown. Back to the Future's one of my favorites (as is Angels in the Outfield, which I suppose is more relevant here), so I'll absolutely welcome that resemblance.

@Osborne - I think the line on the mouth might be an optical illusion. I spent like 10 minutes alone just trying to line that up.

You know I'd love a rally monkey with a Tigers hat on (no halo of course) . . . ya know . . . just 'cause . . .

ANYWAYS, I love seeing these different concepts, and it actually made me laugh when I first looked at it.

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

Archived