Windows 8 logos?

CS85

I'm not entirely sure what is and isn't official here, but here's a few images I've found that may (or may not) be windows 8 logo-type-deals.

Windows%20News%20Logo%20Thumbnail%208.jpg

windows-8-logo.png

unled1ws.jpg

Based on 'leaked' screencaps, win8 will basically be a slightly tweaked windows 7, I doubt the UI will change drastically.

chances are the logo will be something similar to the 2nd one you have posted. The first doesn't show the windows logo at all so it seems like a stretch, the 3rd looks a bit dated due to the font. I see something done with the orb/windows logo since they've been using it since vista? I think.

I've seen this one too:

Windows-8-White-Logo.jpg

but covering up half of the windows logo seems like something microsoft wouldn't do and you can clearly see the windows 7 logo in the background (trees in the orange square and dots in the blue) characteristics only used in 7.

I really like Windows 7, the design is great and it is very fast. Only change I think would be cool is more customization.

chances are the logo will be something similar to the 2nd one you have posted. The first doesn't show the windows logo at all so it seems like a stretch, the 3rd looks a bit dated due to the font. I see something done with the orb/windows logo since they've been using it since vista? I think.

I've seen this one too:

Windows-8-White-Logo.jpg

but covering up half of the windows logo seems like something microsoft wouldn't do and you can clearly see the windows 7 logo in the background (trees in the orange square and dots in the blue) characteristics only used in 7.

I really like Windows 7, the design is great and it is very fast. Only change I think would be cool is more customization.

I saw that one you posted on another site and figured it was a custom job, something about it irked me and I didn't see it on anything that looked official. Anyways, considering the popularity of win7 it's got a lot to build on. I'd like some further options for customization, especially a UI that's stripped down and less resource heavy, or options for customizing your own taskbar, etc.

I've seen this one too:

Windows-8-White-Logo.jpg

I saw that one you posted on another site and figured it was a custom job, something about it irked me and I didn't see it on anything that looked official. Anyways, considering the popularity of win7 it's got a lot to build on. I'd like some further options for customization, especially a UI that's stripped down and less resource heavy, or options for customizing your own taskbar, etc.

I was thinking window/taskbar customizing like Google Chrome's browser. I like that you can add different textures/images in the background at the top of the window instead of the vista solid color "glass" effect.

I personally prefer an opaque background, makes it all more uniform. However, I'm not adverse to something like what you're after - I'd love to see an integrated skin customizer that wasn't some mediocre 3rd party software.

Archived