MLB rebranding & Pro Combat

BrandMooreArt

love the new numbers. is one sock supposed to be white on the procombat? if so, it'd look really weird if someone hiked up their cuffs. i really like that simplified T in a circle logo on the procombat though, maybe even use that on the others.

yea the undershirt and socks together are to reflect the Texas flag

thanks for the alt. logos Berry, i may end up using one

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I approve of this Mets concept. There's only two things I don't like, the pin-striping on the brim of the brim of the alt cap (but still points for thinking outside the box there) and the numbers font.

some of you guys need to get your monitors calibrated!!

One of the first things I did was calibrate my monitor tyvm. :P

One of the first things I did was calibrate my monitor tyvm. :P

im posting PNGs here, but maybe its something to do with using Pantone Goe colors? idk, ive never seen such a wide difference. i do see orange and red in your previous example, but its pure red in my file and on screen. weird.

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BrandNstudio, do you have the original template, from before you started using it to make concepts? I'm having trouble converting an using the "template" you posted, due to the Reds insignia...

yea try it now, it should be blank: http://addicted2chaos.deviantart.com/art/Baseball-Uniform-Template-209284153

GRAPHIC ARTIST

New York Mets - used a wide spaced pin striping on these and eliminated the black. changed the number font up to something more unique and that works well with their monogram

necd9s.png

(This first statement can really be said of the rest of these sets as well) I'm really not feeling the super-sized center-chest logo on the 3rd/alt uniforms here...but (back to this set) I'll take the rest of this concept set all day long.

Those numbers, from this perch, fit really well. And some might not have caught it, but I love the pinstriped cap bill idea as well as the white cap AND batting helmet. I personally would like to see some variation on their old racing-stripes sets (might be another PC avenue to explore with the Metropolitans here), but other than that, this is good stuff.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

If those were the Mets real uniforms... I would stop being a Yankees fan and root for them

That makes you sound stupid IMO.

That was completely unnecessary.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

If those were the Mets real uniforms... I would stop being a Yankees fan and root for them

That makes you sound stupid IMO.

That's funny, coming from Mr. "I'M PERSECUTED CUZ I'M A CHRISTIAN!!!!".

Those Mets uniforms are near-perfect, BrandN. I'd like to see a "New York" script on the roads instead of the Mets script and maybe a different number font. I also have to echo Buc's criticism of your alts - the cap logo in the middle look just isn't doing it for me.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

the template file should be an EPS vector. did anyone download something different? ill take a closer look at it tonight

glad the Mets have gone over fairly well. Bucc and Lights, i like the look of a simple mark on the chest but ill try to change it up more as i go along.

Chicago White Sox - blending 2 eras here. i love the uniqueness of the old horizontal stripes but the current color scheme is too ace to abandon. tweaking the fonts and logos just slightly

286ra6a.png

GRAPHIC ARTIST

I love the idea, but the current logo is just too good to abandon. I don't like the new one.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Use the current logo and use a pinstripe or all black hat for the home uni and the Sox are perfect IMO. The stripes look surprisingly good, and I like the number font. Also, I would consider using their current Chicago script. I know this is a redesign, but their current road script is pretty hard to beat.

Archived