MLB rebranding & Pro Combat

BrandMooreArt

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ill go ahead and change the Sox's logos.

the template file should work with Illustrator CS2 and up. its an EPS file (inside of the ZIP folder) so i believe it works with other vector programs like Inkscape as well. it wont work as a raster file for photoshop and such

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

ill go ahead and change the Sox's logos.

the template file should work with Illustrator CS2 and up. its an EPS file (inside of the ZIP folder) so i believe it works with other vector programs like Inkscape as well. it wont work as a raster file for photoshop and such

I have Inkscape and it won't let me open it.

I am really enjoying this series man, great job, keep up the good work. As far as the actual designs go though, I notice that a lot of the PC concepts have a logo in the center of the chest, while this may be something that nike would attempt I really hope that this is not where baseball uniforms are headed in the future. I like the effort to guess what kind of whacky stuff nike would do too, some of these things i would not put past them. The only edit I would go back and do is i would take the circle logo off the rangers hat, the letters are too small and it just dos not feel like an MLB hat.

I know you want to be different and bold and everything looks pretty good. Some cool concept ideas. The one thing I might change is the Logo locations on a couple of unis. For example the "A" on the Braves jersey in the center, does work for me. Nor does the A on the Blue/Navy jersey. Or the Rockies "R". I know it's "tradition" to put in on the left, below the shoulder and maybe it's b/c thats what I'm used to that it really looks weird and no matter how hard I try to accept it, I just cant. Other than that, they all look great! I love the Royals set - everything looks awesome!! :)

Hey BrandNStudio,

First off, I'm really digging your concepts and the template. Top notch work.

I hope you don't mind, I played around with your SVG'd version a little bit to make it a little more Inkscape friendly. I by no means want to take any credit away from you for the template. Anyway, here is the link:

NikeBaseball

I used it to make this: Cal State Fullerton

Keep up the awesome work.

ltj009.png

Royals are great. I do wonder if the concept will look even better with the addition of gold. Is it something you tried and it didn't work, or you always had this color scheme in mind?

Archived