Current logo, former colors

FGWB

and the Ducks logo doesn't look so bad, though I don't remember the old colors including the non-metallic gold.

It was taken from the crossed hockey sticks on the logo, instead of basing my color choices on just the uniform.

bufg.png

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and the Ducks logo doesn't look so bad, though I don't remember the old colors including the non-metallic gold.

It was taken from the crossed hockey sticks on the logo, instead of basing my color choices on just the uniform.

Aahhh, that makes sense I suppose.

8VvwoNps.png

vancc.th.jpg

Red teeth and you have a winner.

Yeah that's exactly what I'm going to do when I make my Vancouver concept.

I think it looks great.

Canucks.png

As hockey week said, simple threads like this do inspire ideas.

If you think about it, the color scheme fits an orca whale better than their current, minus the whole urine colored water argument...

That's why this works. As for your comment, that's an easy fix:

Canucksorcarecoloryellow-black-red.jpg?t=1306308590

after looking at it, the black jersey could use a white stripe to connect the logo better, but it's a quick-and-dirty concept.

See? these threads CAN be good!

AWESOME!

Couple of ideas that I whipped up real quick

JohnnyCanuck.png

JohnnyCanuck2.png

I'm not sure if the plaid works or not.

YES. I like both versions, but especially the plaid one. It works really well!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

6857.png

6859.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

You didn't even color in the Western logo all the way.

Oops. Missed a spot.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

I did the modern Tampa Bay Bucs logo in the creamsicle colors. I realize that it may have made more sense to use that set's red for the flag and the creamsicle color for the football, but I took the liberty of using the creamsicle color as the dominant color in order to emphasize it because to this day, that color more or less defines the entire identity.

creamsiclemodern.png

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

^ Thank you.

Here's the current Cavaliers logo. First in original 1970 colors, and again in 1994 colors.

3colorcavs.png

bluecavs.png

Got some offsite C&C from Raysox and re-did the second one. I'll leave it up for comparison's sake, but here it is fixed.

bluecavsredux.png

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Archived