Random soccer concepts (II)

chestnutz

The last two are both great. The New England crest is really classy, and I like the stars and stripes theme with the jerseys. The Galaxy look great too. I LOVE that color scheme, and the home kit is just beautiful. The yellow and green work great together, and I like the sash.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Galaxy kits, especially the return to the old color scheme...great work on them and the Revs kits.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

The last two are both great. The New England crest is really classy, and I like the stars and stripes theme with the jerseys. The Galaxy look great too. I LOVE that color scheme, and the home kit is just beautiful. The yellow and green work great together, and I like the sash.

Seconding this. Both sets are fantastic. I wasn't initially sure about the old color scheme for the Galaxy because I actually like their current uniforms (even if they are Adidas three-stripe monstrosities) but I really like what you did with combining the two eras.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

The Home LA kit is exactly what they should be wearing!

nailed it!

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

Any reason why the number font is the same on each?

MLS uses a standard number font for every team.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I like the new Revolution logo and appart from the green also dig the Galaxy update including the sash and the chevron.

However I prefer the blue and gold as a combo over green and gold.

Just curious, did you have any ideas on updating/chaning the Galaxy logo?

Looking forward to more MLS concepts.

Archived