New helmet for WKU Hilltoppers?

nuordr

No, mega threads that involve three people bitchin about Oregon for half of it suck

Which is why (in this case) it's good to give stuff like this its own thread, since it definitely got lost in the shuffle of whining about Oregon & Nike & all that jazz.

As far as the new helmet goes, this is an upgrade IMO. I'm just a fan of white helmets w/ white facemasks in general, but this is a real clean look for the Hilltoppers. I like it.

No, mega threads that involve three people bitchin about Oregon for half of it suck

Which is why (in this case) it's good to give stuff like this its own thread, since it definitely got lost in the shuffle of whining about Oregon & Nike & all that jazz.

As far as the new helmet goes, this is an upgrade IMO. I'm just a fan of white helmets w/ white facemasks in general, but this is a real clean look for the Hilltoppers. I like it.

I'm the opposite. I've never liked white on white. I loved the red on silver A LOT and hate to see it go.

so basically, most mega threads.

There. Take the "mega" out of it...all it takes is one mention of either "modern" or "Oregon" to turn any thread into a bitchfest around here lately. (Maybe even this one.)

On topic...meh. Silver and red is WKU's thing (to me); as one already said, this move will put them too close to Louisville aesthetically. Really not a fan of it. (Or whatever that thing is they've been using as a helmet logo the past several seasons.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I'd have to see how these look with the rest of the uniform. Aren't they getting new uniforms too?

I liked the previous helmets, they were crisp and clean cut. I don't really like white helmets, but they have to be better than these Old Red ones and these Red ones.

spacer.png

Archived