2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure how Jeffery deserved to get ejected from the Capital One Bowl. Dennard threw two punches and Jefferey was just supposed to stand there and take it?

It's usually the guy that retaliates that gets the punishment. The instigator often goes unnoticed. Happens all the time. Unfortunately, you can't review that.

Is anyone else as sick as I am of that stupid Nelly song ESPN is using for all the bowl games?

Tiresome, but nowhere near as bad as TBS murdering whatever song they choose each October.

The Rose Bowl is nuts so far... 21-21 and it doesn't look like either defense is going to manage a whole lot of stops. 4:15 left in the second quarter and Oregon is averaging 16 yards per play.

I have to say, I've seen Oregon in a TON of different bowl games and wear a whole bunch of new uniforms. But that is, as far as I can recall, the first time I've ever actually seen them win a bowl game.

I cannot believe Wisconsin tried the spike. With two seconds left, I did not think they'd get a snap off, much less a snap and a spike.

Oh well, if they played that game 10 times, we just saw the closest one.

Archived