Gary

2011NCAA Football Thread

As a Michigan fan, this win means the world to me after all the Rich Rod crap.

RichRod was wronged; the fact that that SOB Lloyd Carr was on the sideline was embarrassing.

Next game...Alabama in Arlington, TX.

BS! Call, that was a fine catch. Yeah it scraped the ground, but didn't move one bit.

I did not think they'd reverse it, but I actually thought it was the right call.

Unless I'm mixing up my organizations of Football. Can the ball hit the ground, as long is it's secured in the NFL or NCAA? Might be the NFL i'm thinking of, which would make the call correct. Just with this one his feet were in, and his left elbow hit the ground before the ball did, and I don't think he has to maintain full control (Which he did) through the entire sequence.

I'm pretty sure the ball is not allowed to touch the ground in either incarnation of American football in that situation.

Just got back from Ann Arbor... so this is what good luck feels like? Or as VT fans call it, "Beamerball."

I think Arizona fans could be looking at the players that Rodriguez recruited that just won that game and they're saying, "Hell, it could happen to us." Then their expectations will be crushed by the fact that Arizona isn't nearly as attractive a recruiting prospect as Michigan.

As a Michigan fan, this win means the world to me after all the Rich Rod crap.

RichRod was wronged; the fact that that SOB Lloyd Carr was on the sideline was embarrassing.

Next game...Alabama in Arlington, TX.

BS. Rich Rod got what he deserved. He was a bad match for Michigan. Back when he was hired, I said he wouldn't last more than three years. You can look it up.

Not that anyone here cares about App football other than me - but Appalachian just hired Scott Satterfield to be AHC/OC/QB coach. He leaves FIU, where he was OC for two seasons. I imagine he comes back to Boone (QB coach for the 3-peat) only with a promise to be HC after next season or the year after (when Jerry Moore's contract is up.

um make it 49-20...

The Hokies have to be wondering how Clemson was such a bad matchup for them, that they only scored 13 points in eight quarters against them.

Turnovers, I know, etc., but the Mountaineers just put up 49 points in the 1st HALF against them. What a brutal showing by Clemson.

HEY GUYS HEY GUYS HEY GUYS

Clemson fumbles before the half

West Virginia scores ANOTHER touchdown

cat_its_beautiful.jpg

and on fri k-state will show y they should of been in the bcs :cursing:

I will sleep well tonight.

Do we need more proof that conference tie-ins to BCS games are pointless aside from a purely financial and political standpoint?

The ACC should not have had a representative in a BCS game, much less TWO.

and wv is gonna hit 70 tonight, wow! maybe there gonna up the bball team? [85]

What a beautiful display of football by the Mountaineers. Where was this against Syracuse and Louisville?

Clemson looked good heading into tonight's game, until they were reminded of the fact that this was an important game and that they were Clemson.