2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy shizzbomb!! What a play! Touchdown FSU!!

This game is so much fun to watch. At first I was a little pissed to realize that where I'm at for the weekend doesn't carry ESPN or ESPN 2 (to watch the Utah-BYU game). But this game is totally making up for it. 3rd and freaking 28!!!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Holy shizzbomb!! What a play! Touchdown FSU!!

This game is so much fun to watch. At first I was a little pissed to realize that where I'm at for the weekend doesn't carry ESPN or ESPN 2 (to watch the Utah-BYU game). But this game is totally making up for it. 3rd and freaking 28!!!

If Tricket leads them to a win, he's going to become a legend, and that play will live on in FSU lore.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I'm not impressed by either team, frankly. The game has been riddled with bad throws, turnovers, and stupid penalties by both teams. But yet, no matter what, the media voters will barely watch the game, look at the score, say "HERP DERP DEY PLAYED EACH OTHER TUFF" and keep them both in the top 5. :rolleyes:

Hey you leave lou Holtz outta this! :P

spacer.png

I slept through the entire Illini game and...they won!?!? Illini gonna be in the top 25, what a win.

Le Sigh... And ASU will be out of the Top 25. What a loss.

Can't go 1-for-3 in the red zone, miss a short field goal to tie at halftime, have 3 turnovers, And again and again and again (God dammit, Dennis Erickson) and AGAIN, you can't have 91 penalty yards and expect a win... A week after it looked like ASU had finally overcome their issues under Erickson, they all reared their ugly head again in a loss.

Bah... Go get the Pac-12, Devils.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I'm not impressed by either team, frankly. The game has been riddled with bad throws, turnovers, and stupid penalties by both teams. But yet, no matter what, the media voters will barely watch the game, look at the score, say "HERP DERP DEY PLAYED EACH OTHER TUFF" and keep them both in the top 5. :rolleyes:

Yes. This was a great game, but both QB's looked atrocious. I thought that Tricket would lead FSU to a win, which would improve the team, considering how much better he looked than Manuel. But now that he didn't, Manuel's going to be the QB, and FSU will go back to being a 8-9 win team, and OU will go to the NCG, only to get blown out by Wisconsin. I will say however, that both defenses looked outstanding. That said, Landry Jones sucked tonight.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

And are already in a BCS Conference, so they have that going for them.

Wouldn't already being in a BCS conference disqualify them from being a BCS buster like Boise State?

By "next Boise State", we mean a program that quickly grows into a yearly title contender from seemingly out of nowhere, not necessarily just a BCS buster.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Question: Why the hell does Arizona even bother running the football?

Illinois might actually be a good team?? Especially if the defense keeps playing like that. Could (big could) be 6-0 going into Ohio State who is very beatable this year.

They'll still get eradicated by Oregon/Stanford in the Rose Bowl. Man, don'tcha just love the BCS?

Christ, Stanford is getting destroyed with injuries! Arizona might have a chance now.

Christ, Stanford is getting destroyed with injuries! Arizona might have a chance now.

Our kicking game blows, let me remind you of that :(.

Frustrating ending to the half where Stanford interfered on a sure TD, but because it's college, it's only 15 yards and not the spot(it wouldn't been at the 1). Still though, it's sad when you can't trust your own kicker to make 45 yarders.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Wow...I never expected Utah to open a can on BYU like this. I am pleasantly suprised! I was fully expecting a close defensive battle, but it looks like the Utes have some offense after all :D

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Archived