2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

Spurrier must replace Garcia as QB and replace him with a QB tandem of Melvin Ingram and Jadeveon Clowney. Just let those two cats run the ball or hand off to Lattimore.

Garcia will probably get loaded tonight, then suspended AGAIN and take Gamecock fans out of their misery.

Is there a NCAA version of the running back "curse of 370"?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spurrier must replace Garcia as QB and replace him with a QB tandem of Melvin Ingram and Jadeveon Clowney. Just let those two cats run the ball or hand off to Lattimore.

Garcia will probably get loaded tonight, then suspended AGAIN and take Gamecock fans out of their misery.

Jadeveon Clowney... a QB... right... how expensive as the stuff you're smoking right now?

Jadeveon Clowney... a QB... right... how expensive as the stuff you're smoking right now?

So sad of your local education system that they cannot teach spelling (Pittsburgh) and also hyperbole. I guess they could not afford copies of "A Modest Proposal"

Son, If you are personally interested in how I spend my money, PM me.

So sad of your local education system that they cannot teach spelling (Pittsburg) and also hyperbole. I guess they could not afford copies of "A Modest Proposal"

Actually, I learned about that in sophomore English. The author "argued" that since the English are treating them like cattle anyway, why not simply eat them? It cause a huge uproar, even though it was satire. I've rarely seen you ever post sarcastic posts, and on the internet, it's mush more difficult to tell if one is being sarcastic than in real life.

So sad of your local education system that they cannot teach spelling (Pittsburg) and also hyperbole. I guess they could not afford copies of "A Modest Proposal"

Actually, I learned about that in sophomore English. The author "argued" that since the English are treating them like cattle anyway, why not simply eat them? It cause a huge uproar, even though it was satire. I've rarely seen you ever post sarcastic posts, and on the internet, it's mush more difficult to tell if one is being sarcastic than in real life.

And yet in a less than six months here, I have rarely seen you post a d@mn thing of interest or importance when you average 20+ post per 24 hours as of late. Give it a rest, son!

Two d lineman at QB is clearly sarcastic

ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED: TRAIL 21-0 AT HALFTIME TO A SUN BELT TEAM THE WORST TEAM IN FBS.

Fixed that for you.

Nah, Western Kentucky's worse. They just got violated by Indiana State of all teams.

Nobody's brought up about how a team leaving the Big East for the ACC somehow someway got an absolute gift call by Big East refs that ended up deciding the game?

http://www.sportsgrid.com/ncaa-football/toledo-loses-game-because-of-referee-and-replay-official-blunder/

Whatever, I'll take being 3-1 even with that terrible call :P And on that note, I think the Orange are on the same wavelength as the Jets. Telling logic to GTFO and having a wacky, unpredictable game each week. Also with both not being suitable for the faint at heart

Well, then not many Americans are watching a game on CBS Sports Network.

Let us know how many they drew by moving to the MWC in five or six days.

As for LSU and Bama defenses, one must try to run the ball. WVU averaged 2.8 yards per carry going onto tonight. Not going to get it done. Geno has nearly thrown 40 passes in a half.

Alabama's last four loses : Florida ('09), South Carolina/LSU/Auburn ('11) had a run to pass ratio of 2:1.

Dana Holgerson looks like he sells carpet/tile.

Archived