2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

Hey, Infrared? You think the OSU fans are going to sue Terrelle Pryor and Jim Tressel for devaluing their season tickets?

Well Will, I honestly don't know. (or care) Since I don't follow Ohio State football that closely, I had no idea it was even being considered. To answer your question, I'd guess that there are probably some idiots out there who would take a shot at it.

Is that what you were looking for?

BB52Big.jpg

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone seen the photo of James elbow...or want to see it...I have a photo...

10119093-large.jpg

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Hey Will, SEC is almighty right? UAB says "Hi".

And right after I post this, MSU finally scores but UAB is making this game tough for them.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Got to love Texas getting it's ass handed to them since they think the entire college football universe revolves around them. Just send Bevo's carcass on down the Red River. Yee Haw!!

Isn't it just great that the 100+ year rivalry game between Texas and Texas A&M will probably end because of money and greed. I love college football but I really hope it destroys itself. I guess I'll just go watch the most stable league in college ball: The Ivy League!

Hey, Infrared? You think the OSU fans are going to sue Terrelle Pryor and Jim Tressel for devaluing their season tickets?

Well Will, I honestly don't know. (or care) Since I don't follow Ohio State football that closely, I had no idea it was even being considered. To answer your question, I'd guess that there are probably some idiots out there who would take a shot at it.

Yeah he doesn't follow them closely now since they suck, but before that he had OSU in his sig and avatar. Guess it's fun being a bandwagon?

Yeah he doesn't follow them closely now since they suck, but before that he had OSU in his sig and avatar. Guess it's fun being a bandwagon?

You're an idiot. Stop posting.

6fQjS3M.png

Agreed

Thanks for the good times Garcia, Connor Shaw will be handling things from now on.

I am, however, upset that at all costs- Spurrier will force the passing game. Lattimore, pending Carolina's success as a team, could have really contented for the Heisman trophy. Can't do that with 15 carries per game. Fortunately, he did get 100+ today.

I do realize Kentucky is really bad...really, really bad.

Agreed

I don't get the hate here...I like infrared, but he was representing the Buckeyes. The good thing about him, however, is that he provides an honest view of the team- unlike most Ohio State fans I have come across.

Hey Will, SEC is almighty right? UAB says "Hi".

And right after I post this, MSU finally scores but UAB is making this game tough for them.

That game was 21-0 after Relf (starting QB for MSU) got pulled in exchange for Tyler Russell. I have no idea how Relf managed to get THIS bad after a good season last year, but he's basically lost his job after Russell's performance.

No chance that this team will beat South Carolina next week, but at least the QB won't be a weakness going into next week.

I don't get the hate here...I like infrared, but he was representing the Buckeyes. The good thing about him, however, is that he provides an honest view of the team- unlike most Ohio State fans I have come across.

I agree OSU fans are the most annoying you'll find, but right now he's proving to be just like the rest of them which is why I called him out. He was a buckeye fan, but now that someone has called him out on that he doe's the whole "oh I really don't care about them" excuse. That is why I dislike him, he's a front runner.

Btw South Carolina really made a statement after that extremely disappointing loss to Auburn. Makes me wonder what would have happened if Shaw played QB all year. I spend a lot of time down in SC so I tend to root for them, hopefully they can still win the SEC.

I agree OSU fans are the most annoying you'll find, but right now he's proving to be just like the rest of them which is why I called him out. He was a buckeye fan, but now that someone has called him out on that he doe's the whole "oh I really don't care about them" excuse. That is why I dislike him, he's a front runner.

Did you miss the emphasis on "that" in his post? He was saying, or my interpretation of it anyways, is that he doesn't follow them closely enough to know or care whether or not some idiot fans are going to take legal action against Pryor or Tressel.

He's certainly not a front runner... I think I remember him arguing against Ohio State playing in the National Championship game one year.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived