2011NCAA Football Thread

Gary

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So stoked for Gameday to come down to Eugene. Don't understand the 7:15 kickoff though. I would think they would want people to watch the game :P

Honestly, if LaMIchael comes back for this game, and has an amazing performance, it will catapult him to the top of the heisman talk.

So stoked for Gameday to come down to Eugene. Don't understand the 7:15 kickoff though. I would think they would want people to watch the game :P

Honestly, if LaMIchael comes back for this game, and has an amazing performance, it will catapult him to the top of the heisman talk.

I was thinking the same thing when I saw the time.

Not surprised. We just lost 10 to a team that lost to Big Sky member Sac State. Our defense, which is supposed to be his specialty, has been absolutely trampled this year.

To be fair, the schedule before that was absolutely brutal for Arizona. One game should not result in a coach's firing.

Not surprised. We just lost 10 to a team that lost to Big Sky member Sac State. Our defense, which is supposed to be his specialty, has been absolutely trampled this year.

To be fair, the schedule before that was absolutely brutal for Arizona. One game should not result in a coach's firing.

I knew going into the year that it was a brutal stretch for the Cats. Still though surrendering 43 points a game during the losing streak and that's supposed to be his forte, and we really weren't competitive in most of the games. I knew this was inevitable.

That actually makes him seem a little smarter. Forgetting the score at Indiana isn't as bad as going for 2 on purpose when you're up by seven. Either way, Zook's a pretty bad in-game coach. Call him the head coach and put him in charge of recruiting, but let Petrino handle everything involved with the offense, especially time outs.

Too bad. I enjoyed watching him scream and run around looking like he had no earthly idea of what was going on. Of all the scream and holler coaches, Mike Stoops was in a league by himself.

OB-LE776_bowl12_D_20101206193700.jpgncf_g_stoops_300.jpgncf_u_stoops_sy_200.jpg107163567_display_image.jpg

It's going to be too quiet on the Arizona sideline.

Archived