Glasgow Rangers Logo

Chapeeko

I've recently been trying to find some soccer/ football logos to put on my new template. As I found the Glasgow Rangers one I shook my head because the logo had so much potential. First thing I did was widen the lines of the ball. Next thing I did was I added some lines to take up some of the free space. Then I centered the script. I really debated whether or not to change the text, but I decided on a western, old school font. Possibly a uniform concept coming up if you guys like this. Cheers. C & C please.

Rangersnew-1.png

I'd center the Football Club text, it looks awkward in the current orientation. Maybe place it centered and then extend the red lines down further. The rendering is done very well. I'd still prefer the intertwined letters on the shirt, however.

Needs orange :P

No seriously, it's cool. I like it a lot.

It looks strange without the "Ready" motto, though I don't know where it would fit. Plus, I like the "Football Club" sans a large space, but something puts me off about the star.

I don't know what I'd put in its place if it were removed, though.

http://i.imgur.com/4ahMZxD.png

koizim said:
And...and ya know what we gotta do? We gotta go kick him in da penis. He'll be injured. Injured bad.

COYS and Go Sox

Space the C in club and the last L in football the same way you spaced the letters in Rangers. It will get rid of the large space between the words without having to put something like a star in between them. Very solid update.

jNTsTyQ.png

The font is far to american. Sorry but it's the truth, and version with the star doesn't help it any. If you are going to change the font I'd look to go in a directions similar to the font they use in the RFC monogram, it has a more Scottish feel to it, and it would also serve to tie the two currently disperate parts of their identity together.

9erssteve

9ersstevesig.png

Archived