2011 Nike Pro Combat

With the dawn of College Football season approaching, this means that Nike will be at it again. This thread is meant to keep track of the new Pro Combat designs as, or when, they come out. Right now, this is the only leak that we have

nikecombat.jpg

Please post anymore Pro Combat info here.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's their actual new uniform, not their pro-combat

I don't think so. It's the same template as the Pro Combat Designs.

Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Alright, well I heard form an LSU blog that LSU is going all black for pro combat against Oregon.

Alright, well I heard form an LSU blog that LSU is going all black for pro combat against Oregon.

I would be stunned if that is allowed to happen. Nike has previously been shut down by LSU on black uniforms in multiple sports.

I would be stunned if that is allowed to happen. Nike has previously been shut down by LSU on black uniforms in multiple sports.

Apparently, Nike took another shot and this time LSU loved it.

I heard from a Georgia player that UGA is getting pro combat uniforms. He posted the picture on his facebook. Turns out it was one of the concepts released on these boards.

I'm sure the LSU all-black is a rumor of the same magnitude. LSU fans would roll over in their graves.

I heard from a Georgia player that UGA is getting pro combat uniforms. He posted the picture on his facebook. Turns out it was one of the concepts released on these boards.

I'm sure the LSU all-black is a rumor of the same magnitude. LSU fans would roll over in their graves.

Yeah, that was a brain fart. Still trying to find out more about the LSU rumor. You're an SEC fan, have you heard about this?

Other teams rumored to have pro combats: Iowa, BYU, and Georgia ( Georgia was later debunked).

Apparently according to who exactly?

Apparently according to who exactly?

I don't know. I've just saw this on tigerdroppings.com. Google LSU all black.

Before too many people get confused all outta whack here (and actually, it's already happened), it's important to make the distinction that the "specialty" uniforms y'all are looking for here are the Rivalry Pro Combat sets (née the one-off alternates, such as the gray & gray Washington State, et al--this is, unless Nike's changed the name for these one-off sets). A whole lot of teams use the PC SoD for their primary home/road uniforms already as is.

Otherwise, carry on. ^_^

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Is there any reason why this requires its own thread and can't go in the main topic?

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Best answer I can think of is this: many things tend to get lost in those mega-threads (and that one's 81 pages at the present). I don't see the harm or foul in pulling specific things such as this out of those and creating a dedicated thread.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

I highly doubt it would get lost. It's not as if this is a one-team thing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

That thread is Oregon Bickering. This is more specific.

That thread is Oregon Bickering.

Man the :censored: up.

Archived