2011 Nike Pro Combat

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Purdue produced Drew Brees.

Boiler up bitches.

AND Mike Alstott...lest y'all forget.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Boiler up bitches.

And North Texas produced mean Joe Greene! Alcon State produced Steve McNair! And Washington State produced Drew Bledsoe!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Boiler up bitches.

And North Texas produced mean Joe Greene! Alcon State produced Steve McNair! And Washington State produced Drew Bledsoe!

And Oregon produced Joey Harrington and Akili Smith, therefore they suck.

I rest my case! I wins teh internetz!

Boiler up bitches.

And Oregon produced Joey Harrington and Akili Smith, therefore they suck.

I rest my case! I wins teh internetz!

We also produced Norm Van Brocklin, Dan Fouts, Jonathan Stewart, Ahmad Rashad, Haloti Ngata, and LeGarrette Blount (who will be a star).

My point was that what NFL talent a school produces has nothing to do with whether or not they get a pro combat uniform.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Back the the original topic:

the OP is wrong.

Those aren't Pro Combat uniforms and they aren't Pro Combat Rivalry uniforms (which is what I think the OP actually meant).

They are Speed Machine uniforms. TCU was the first to announce they would be wearing the new Speed Machine uniforms. Purdue, Washington State, Arizona State, Oregon, Boise State and Florida will be as well. Not sure about any other teams.

http://gofrogs.cstv.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/040411aab.html

"Purple, White and Black Speed Machine Jerseys"

"Purple, White and Black Speed Machine Pants"

http://purdue.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=1222633

"Purdue football will have a new look this fall as the Boilermakers will be decked out in what's known as Nike's Speed Machine uniforms."

"However, TCU already officially announced it also plans to wear Speed Machine uniforms this fall and Purdue is expected to follow suit very soon as well."

This isn't news; I have already posted all of it in the official thread. Just wanted to correct a mistake by the OP.

@spleen

no way UGA goes monochrome. I've wanted them to go silver,black,silver in a pro combat uniform, though.

it would technically be a fauxback

Frank%20Sinkwich.jpgFrank%20Sinkwich%20Color.jpg

Wow, that is throwback. I think that stadium in the background might have been pre-Sanford. It was right next to sanford though, like across lumpkin.

Personally I'd prefer to see UGA in pro combats against Florida. Considering that Boise is not a rivalry game and Florida wore pro combats against us last year. I don't care about the Boise game at all when comparing it to games against teams like UT, UF, Auburn, GT. Breaking them out in Jacksonville would be ideal in my book.

Boiler up bitches.

AND Kyle Orton......wait...n/m...you were talking about good players... :)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Archived