Best defunct team logo

Chawls

681.gif

I refuse to believe that the Dodgers used this as early as 1947. It looks like it was designed in at least the early 80's.

Do you have any evidence for this? Not that I do to prove it's an original logo, but I would love to know if this is just another Brooklyn "Cooperstown Collection" fake.

Anubis.png

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What does a crusader have to do with a Brown?

jbjAKDjrKkJleYN89mmDXc.jpg

This is Saint Louis, in St. Louis.

Now the patron saint of the sledders on Art Hill which he oversees from his perch in front of the Art Museum.

Back on topic . . .

pi0ghail1fxdk03d9dugghe6b.gif

Nowhere near the "best," but most certainly my favorite logo from a defunct team.

Now the patron saint of the sledders on Art Hill which he oversees from his perch in front of the Art Museum.

Not to be outdone, Kansas City has a statue-turned-defunct-logo to oversee their best sledding hill, too.

3919-8.jpg

1918_KANSAS_CITY_SCOUTS_LOGO_2_edited.jpg

Back on topic . . .

Nowhere near the "best," but most certainly my favorite logo from a defunct team.

What's this Parakeet logo you guys keep posting? I want a jersey but don't know who it is!

87Redskins.png

Back on topic . . .

What's this Parakeet logo you guys keep posting? I want a jersey but don't know who it is!

I believe that's a California Golden Seals logo.

gYH2mW9.png

Archived