ECHL adds new expansion team in Colorado

roxfan00

• 2 months later...

Cool for the Eagles. The fans love them along the Front Range and I've never been to any games, but now that they're in the ECHL, I might check them out sometime this season.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

You say that as if they've never had an NHL affiliate. They have been affiliated with both the Avalanche and the Lightning while members of the CHL. Although they never had a player from the Tampa system if I recall correctly.

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

You say that as if they've never had an NHL affiliate. They have been affiliated with both the Avalanche and the Lightning while members of the CHL. Although they never had a player from the Tampa system if I recall correctly.

Wow. I guess i forgot or didnt know. Most likely did not know. I went my first game last season and it was fun. Although they ran out of hotdogs also, they found more. Somewheere?!

Romans 5:8

NikoLazar.com

Archived