Canadian Hockey League 2011-2012

zer0dotcom

Saw this on the Giants website today

DSCN15311807.JPG

I was always a huge fan of those jerseys, if they were to bring those back into the mix I would be happy.

I can't imagine they were made up just for the pre-season. Clearly, they are going to be worn at least once this year.

ETA: Not relevant to this thread but relevant to the overall project, the TBirds page on the mothersite is missing this alt jersey:

410de615.jpg

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

London just unveiled a new alternate. It looks Stunning. http://www.icethetic...N=1314945786759

Surprisingly enough it has the vector logo not the wordmark.

0901-lon-knights3rd.jpg

I'm not sure how much I like the gold in the logo, but the fact that it is the old logo makes up for that. Could use a bit more gold in the rest of the jersey. Great look overall.

Wholesale%20Team%20Canada%201%20Luongo%20Green%20Jerseys.jpg

Apart from the shade of green, it's the same jersey. I like the pattern, but I don't like the Knights logo they used for it.

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

armada10.jpg

Here are "action" shots of the Armada jersey. The shoulder patch says Blainville on one line and Boisbriand on the other.

Gatineau Olympiques should unveil their new jerseys tomorrow. Expect them to be based on the new Kings set.

London just unveiled a new alternate. It looks Stunning. http://www.icethetic...N=1314945786759

Surprisingly enough it has the vector logo not the wordmark.

0901-lon-knights3rd.jpg

I'm not sure how much I like the gold in the logo, but the fact that it is the old logo makes up for that. Could use a bit more gold in the rest of the jersey. Great look overall.

Wholesale%20Team%20Canada%201%20Luongo%20Green%20Jerseys.jpg

Apart from the shade of green, it's the same jersey. I like the pattern, but I don't like the Knights logo they used for it.

Its actually the Leafs home Jersey but green

toronto-maple-leafs-home-jersey-rbk.jpg

cbe40ver0fdixhaag4regu3k0.gif3109.gifmt0sb106vq1t9wff53rzn98j9.gif

From Sudbury to Peterborough, now in Sherbrooke

2v274et.jpgWonderfully done by Silent Wind of Doom

The whole Knights identity has gone from the best in the league, to a giant fustercluck since the Edge changeover.

The faux-back logo is terrible, amateurish, and poorly rendered. The cream home uniforms are mediocre at best and don't give any sense of historical feel, they just look dirty. Now, they go back to using the "old" modern logo on the alternate, but change the color to something they've never used before? Make up your fudging minds! The jersey looks way too plain, has no gold or black, includes white, which isn't part of their home/road unis except for the crests...

London, you'll always be my team, and I'll support you no matter what, but come on! Go back to the pre-edge uniforms with the modern Knight, copy it over to the Edge uniforms and call it a day.

London, you'll always be my team, and I'll support you no matter what, but come on! Go back to the pre-edge uniforms with the modern Knight, copy it over to the Edge uniforms and call it a day.

THIS. Only change I might make to the pre-edge set, would be to put the gold Knight from the current third on the green jersey instead of the script.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

armada10.jpg

Here are "action" shots of the Armada jersey. The shoulder patch says Blainville on one line and Boisbriand on the other.

Gatineau Olympiques should unveil their new jerseys tomorrow. Expect them to be based on the new Kings set.

The more I look at the jerseys, the more I enjoy seeing them, great set.

baltimoreravens.png

Damn, everyone is getting new uniforms!

Shawinigan: I shouldn`t be surprised, with the Memorial Cup, and pretty bland older uniforms, it`s inevitable they`d want to change it up. The Sens alt template hasn`t been over used yet, it actually looks interesting in those colours if nothing else.

Moncton: I didn`t see anything wrong with their old set, but they`ve dabbled in traditional designs for their alternates in the past.

Blansville: Is it just he photos, or do the Armada not use numbers on their sleeves?

Damn, everyone is getting new uniforms!

Shawinigan: I shouldn`t be surprised, with the Memorial Cup, and pretty bland older uniforms, it`s inevitable they`d want to change it up. The Sens alt template hasn`t been over used yet, it actually looks interesting in those colours if nothing else.

Moncton: I didn`t see anything wrong with their old set, but they`ve dabbled in traditional designs for their alternates in the past.

Blansville: Is it just he photos, or do the Armada not use numbers on their sleeves?

for the Armada, I guess we will see tonight. I'm pretty sure those are promo pics (since they haven't worn the unis in a game yet) but that doesn't explain how come there is a C on Ouellet jersey.

THIS. Only change I might make to the pre-edge set, would be to put the gold Knight from the current third on the green jersey instead of the script.

I tried it, but I'm not sure how much I like it.

ymopfv90gdk5euf3xwk3.png

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Gatineau has finally acknowledged the uniform change on their webpage. They unveiled the uniforms Wednesday night, but have no photos up. They open the season tonight against Val d'or, so hopefully this weekend they'll have photos up of the new uniforms.

Lots of additions to the site today, added the new Shawinigan uniforms, the London alternate (some touchups are needed, they didn't show until it was uploaded) as well as several arena logos.

Archived