Canadian Hockey League 2011-2012

zer0dotcom

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's a terrible picture but it appears that the Royals are wearing their new white jerseys against the Giants the other night in Ladner, BC. This is the best one I could find...Has anyone actually seen the white Victoria Royals jersey?

DSCN15333747.JPG

...on closer look, the Royals are wearing practice jerseys...never mind

Looking at preseason WHL pics and some teams are sporting jerseys with the Reebok wordmark (Portland, Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, Edmonton and the Victoria warm-ups), most still have the vector, and, in a classic example of a junior team reusing jerseys, Kelowna has the CCM logo.

Seeing those Val d'or sweaters confirms they've gone back to the green uniforms they've worn in the past. Gatineau's have been uploaded to the site with the proper coloured logo.

I found the 2011/2012 qmjhl media guide. look for some primary logo updates and cleaner versions of some logos to appear on the site in the near future

Drummondville's new third jersey?

4c1200b9.png

I didn't see this covered here yet and the only place I have seen it so far is on eBay.

That looks an awful lot like the Tennessee Titans sword...and the logos look very close together near the collar laces. I'm suspicious...on the other hand, who is making counterfeit Drummondville jerseys and selling them on eBay? Nobody, that's who.

Drummondville's new third jersey?

4c1200b9.png

I didn't see this covered here yet and the only place I have seen it so far is on eBay.

That looks an awful lot like the Tennessee Titans sword...and the logos look very close together near the collar laces. I'm suspicious...on the other hand, who is making counterfeit Drummondville jerseys and selling them on eBay? Nobody, that's who.

That's because it IS the Titans logo.

More on that here

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Archived