zer0dotcom

Canadian Hockey League 2011-2012

Those Shawinigan jerseys look fantastic. I think that template gets a bad rap ever since the SNES jersey utilized it, but this just shows that it can work with the right colors and logo.

new jersey design for the Moncton Wildcats (sorry for the bad quality pic)

wildca10.png

Yay! the Irving stripes from the first jerseys are back! I've missed those...

irving.jpg

366093-raphael-lafontaine-celebre-but-troisieme.jpg

New Olympiques jersey and Val d'Or white jersey

Ugh... way to ruin some of the nicest jerseys in the QMJHL...

Gonna look great when they play black-and-white Boisbriand :rolleyes:

It's a terrible picture but it appears that the Royals are wearing their new white jerseys against the Giants the other night in Ladner, BC. This is the best one I could find...Has anyone actually seen the white Victoria Royals jersey?

DSCN15333747.JPG

...on closer look, the Royals are wearing practice jerseys...never mind

Yes! This makes me happy.

Looking at preseason WHL pics and some teams are sporting jerseys with the Reebok wordmark (Portland, Moose Jaw, Saskatoon, Edmonton and the Victoria warm-ups), most still have the vector, and, in a classic example of a junior team reusing jerseys, Kelowna has the CCM logo.

Seeing those Val d'or sweaters confirms they've gone back to the green uniforms they've worn in the past. Gatineau's have been uploaded to the site with the proper coloured logo.

I found the 2011/2012 qmjhl media guide. look for some primary logo updates and cleaner versions of some logos to appear on the site in the near future

Drummondville's new third jersey?

4c1200b9.png

I didn't see this covered here yet and the only place I have seen it so far is on eBay.

4c1200b9.png

I didn't see this covered here yet and the only place I have seen it so far is on eBay.

I hope not... that's all we need in the Q right now... more black-and-white jerseys...

It's like B&W is the new "powder blue"...

4c1200b9.png

That looks an awful lot like the Tennessee Titans sword...and the logos look very close together near the collar laces. I'm suspicious...on the other hand, who is making counterfeit Drummondville jerseys and selling them on eBay? Nobody, that's who.

They have trademarked that logo...I agree with you, three teams int he Q already have a black, grey and white jersey (the Armada, Olympiques, and Screaming Eagles)

Seller on eBay is Collecto-Sports which is the official store of the Drummondville Voltigeurs.

This is legit.

this seller also got the white jersey of the Gatineau Olympiques

Apparently Straight Outta Compton has been re-released in French. Why else.

4c1200b9.png

That looks an awful lot like the Tennessee Titans sword...and the logos look very close together near the collar laces. I'm suspicious...on the other hand, who is making counterfeit Drummondville jerseys and selling them on eBay? Nobody, that's who.

That's because it IS the Titans logo.

More on that here

Someone finally broke out one of the All-Star templates. That jersey and several other Drummondville logos have been added to the site