Canadian Hockey League 2011-2012

zer0dotcom

Some photos of Moncton's new home and away jerseys... I know how much Zero likes working with that claw scratch in the back...

Love these, they would be perfect if it weren't for the shoulder logo... they should really design a new alternate...

... actually, it's about time they design a brand new primary, but it looks like they'll be moving into a new arena in a few years, so I'm sure it's coming...

319289_10150315887345742_347297750741_7689810_267823061_n.jpg

291839_10150315884830742_347297750741_7689788_1915767355_n.jpg

294414_10150315884550742_347297750741_7689782_1740260999_n.jpg

314329_10150315887525742_347297750741_7689813_698829550_n.jpg

11homeopener175208.jpg

11homeopener055152.jpg

• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw the claw mark on the back a few days ago. I thought if I refused to acknowledge them, they would cease to exist...oh well. It looks like the Bruins template mixed with the hem stripes from last year's 'Cats team. They are pretty nice, even with those :censored:ing claw marks.

Lethbridge is apparently going with their alternate set from last year as their full time identity. All the WHL site now have the Capitals style logo at the top, and all the player portraits have them in the red uniforms. If so, they are the second CHL team to change uniforms each year since the EDGE system began.

Kind of a cool promo for Val D'or for their back to green campaign: http://www.foreurs.qc.ca/

Their logo has changed slightly over the past few seasons, I'll try to get the different versions up on the webpage.

Owen Sound has released the fonts for their new uniforms. http://www.attackhockey.com/article/new-jersey-s-have-arrived

Interesting to note, since I haven't seen many jersey backs yet, the Reebok script is on the back of the neck, and not the vector...so both vectors are gone on the authentics? Replicas are going to keep the vectors for now, but it appears as though the vector is permanently on the way out.

I went to regular seasons game in Quebec and Shawiningan and the replicas sold in team store had the Reebok script and not the vector logo.

The Remparts played with their 3rd black jersey and it had the vector logo. Some fans had the replica with the script.

Sudbury just unveiled a new jersey white with green shoulders stripes and logo

Do you have a link to the story?

When I googled, I only found this link to a story about a once-off sweater blending the blue and green together http://www.thesudbur...01&archive=true

EDIT: found the link http://www.thesudburystar.com/ArticleDisplay.aspx?e=3305461

I'm on break at work, so the image isn't shwoing for me. How does it look?

Sorry it's not bigger, but here's the pic from the story.

Screenshot2011-09-20at13045PM.png

I also noticed that the Wolves' paw-print shoulder logo isn't on the mothership.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Sorry it's not bigger, but here's the pic from the story.

Screenshot2011-09-20at13045PM.png

I also noticed that the Wolves' paw-print shoulder logo isn't on the mothership.

Thanks for the pic. We've had trouble locating or rendering the paw print logo. The one on the uniforms is actually from the UOIT Ridgebacks from the OUA. It's small enough on the jerseys so that you can't tell it's wrong, but it's not close enough to post on the Wolves page

Anyone know what's up with this? this pic is from the Flyers-Wings game last night at the John Labatt Centre in London. Look at the centre ice logo.

Screenshot2011-09-23at111014AM.png

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Third jersey logo at centre ice?

It's white, not gold, so it's the old primary, not the third logo.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I was at the Oshawa generals season ticket holder BBQ today. They were selling the red retro jersey in the store, complete with Reebok script and not vector. The ladies working the shop said the second heritage jersey for the season will be YELLOW, not black, and have the Bruins era logo on it. interesting choice since Kingston uses a design very much like that for their alternate uniforms, and several otehr teams have already hopped onto the yellow train this past year (Shawinigan has had two different yellow EDGE cuts, Brandon uses yellow on their alternate)

Archived