• Replies 484
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, good god:

37aeb8f9.jpg

Where do you begin?

"Which one of you is Ted Lindsay again?"

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Oh, good god:

37aeb8f9.jpg

Where do you begin?

Why--I like it--other than the logo & stripe should be a bit higher.

First of all, he isn't dead. I associate a number in a circle on a jersey to be in remembrance of someone. Second, the team has been relegated to a microscopic shoulder patch. The city and team exist nowhere on the front. Instead, you get the name of one of the owners. Third, while those colors might exist on the same spectrum as the Giants colors, they are not even close to what the team usually wears. Were it a throw- or fauxback to something, that would be understandable but, seeing as how the Giants have no connection to the Red Wings, what harm would it have done to present the same jersey in Vancouver colors? Fourth, that template and their use of it is terrible. If they use black numbers on the back like they have on the sleeve, it's going to look very rec league. If they don't use black numbers on the back, why don't the sleeve numbers match?

Edit: Based on the locker room photo the Giants just tweeted, those jerseys above were not just for the photo op. The entire team will have number 9 on their sleeves. Bad to worse.

• 2 weeks later...

Raiders tweeted this today:

Be at tonight's game for a sneak peak [sic] of the jersey the Raiders will wear March 9th - Conexus Saskatchewan Night!

It will be interesting to see what comes out of this.

Not quite on topic but apparently this was in the letter that Everett season ticket holders received about next season:

"Next season will be a memorable one as we plan to introduce a new Silvertips Logo, with a redesigned jersey..."

It will be Everett's 10th anniversary next season.

Not quite on topic but apparently this was in the letter that Everett season ticket holders received about next season:

"Next season will be a memorable one as we plan to introduce a new Silvertips Logo, with a redesigned jersey..."

You've got to be kidding me. Everett has one of the best logos and the best jersey design in the entire CHL.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12,Β POTD 2/26/17

Β 

You've got to be kidding me. Everett has one of the best logos and the best jersey design in the entire CHL.

Agreed, even being a Portland fan and all the Silvertips package is pure class, wasn't a fan when it went to Edge jerseys and the trees and mountains didnt wrap all the way around the unis like before

I'm thinking that they aren't re-booting so much as they are going to have an anniversary jersey, a la Vancouver during their tenth anniversary season.

More shots of the Majors' pink jerseys (and the socks) Verdict: woof.

img-65519-f.jpg

img-65487-f.jpg

I know it's just a 1 game deal, and it's even for a good cause, but god that is hideous.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

I'm thinking that they aren't re-booting so much as they are going to have an anniversary jersey, a la Vancouver during their tenth anniversary season.

Possible?

81e8a5f7.png

Possible?

81e8a5f7.png

There are subtle changes to that logo. Namely, he's wearing a glove.

1832.gif

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

Β 

• 2 weeks later...

421803_10150678624781412_711481411_11090302_615633243_n.jpg

Did I ever say how bad the Knights cream unis look?

Β 

Archived