2011 CFL Season

NEW.ERA

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised that Buck Perice didn't get hurt or that he wouldn't be on his game or something (i dont think he was any good in quarter number 1). And that the offense wouldn't produce (I don't think that there up to there "A" game yet). But the defense is just to good.

Also I hate that Calgary black helmet

I jinked it

Probably going to wear them at all the home games as it's the last year of CanadInns Stadium.

I'd absolutely love that. Anyone know of a good spot online to get the screen-printed replicas?

sorry idk I got mine at the Bombers Store, in Winnipeg and I'm assuming you don't live in Winnipeg

bjays.jpg

859b2e1d-225e-4e60-9651-2aebe5e67109_zps4fd9e69d.jpg

Active Teams

Winnipeg Blue Bombers (1-2, T-1st, East Div.)

Toronto Blue Jays (45-49, 5th in AL East Div. 8.5 GB of wildcard spot)

I'm doing a CFL Pro Combat series, and I need mottos for the necks. I have some like "Pull Together", and "Rider pride", but that's the extent of my knowledge.

Look, I'll even make a template.

Hamilton-

Hamilton - Oskee Wee Wee

Edit: You know what? Now that I've had a chance to sleep on it, the final line in the chant works better...

Hamilton - Eat 'em raw!

tigercatssignature-1.png

I was surprised that Buck Perice didn't get hurt or that he wouldn't be on his game or something (i dont think he was any good in quarter number 1). And that the offense wouldn't produce (I don't think that there up to there "A" game yet). But the defense is just to good.

Also I hate that Calgary black helmet

I jinked it

It was inevitable. The previous 4 seasons he was a starter, he was injured by game 7. I thought after he survived that huge hit in game one vs. Hamilton, that he might have a had chance this season.

tigercatssignature-1.png

Well at least we have a defense, so we still have a chance... at least i hope.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Damnit. Tough way to lose one tonight. I'll ask this (and kinda echo what the TSN guys said), why not just go and kick it out of the end zone and take the point?

yeah i would have done that too.

I think that everytime that Cuthbert and Suitor announce the Bomber game we lose.

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Well, I am glad for the win--but it is a bit scary that all the Stamps games so far had field goal attempts at the end--depending on the kickers they could have been 0-3 or 3-0--so I'll take 2-1

Of course if other stuff happened earlier it wouldn't have mattered--but yeah--they need to dump those black helmets & pyjama pants.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well, I am glad for the win--but it is a bit scary that all the Stamps games so far had field goal attempts at the end--depending on the kickers they could have been 0-3 or 3-0--so I'll take 2-1

Of course if other stuff happened earlier it wouldn't have mattered--but yeah--they need to dump those black helmets & pyjama pants.

maybe its just those black helmets that just keep on coming off :P

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Today there will be a new TD pass champ: Anthony Calvillo, it should happen if it dosen't I would be shocked :shocked:

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

On top of Pierce's injury (Though he should be okay for next week) Joey Elliot suffered a Torn ACL stopping that Interception with his knee.

So the Depth Chart at QB looks like this.

Buck Pierce

Alex Brink

Brandon Summers - Bombers seem really high on this guy, hopefully he can live up to that billing.

I doubt Joe Mack is going to trade any draft picks or roster guys to pry Kerry Joseph or Ryan Dinwiddie, though Dinwiddie should have never been cut in the first place.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

I wish that they would have kept Justin Goltz on the practice roster (if you seen him in the preseason, he was good)

EDIT: Of course I'm talikng about Winnipeg

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Sashatchewan is just terrible, is it just Greg Marshall or is it that Ken Miller left?

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Sashatchewan is just terrible, is it just Greg Marshall or is it that Ken Miller left?

Greg Marshall is a fine coach, just not a very good Head Coach. Still tons of time left in the season though.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Greg Marshall is a fine coach, just not a very good Head Coach. Still tons of time left in the season though.

I always liked Greg Marshall as defensive coordinator in Winnipeg

bjays.jpg

Active Teams

Archived