Another Winnipeg Jets Concept

gatineaujay

gatineaujay - I think you're design is the best modernized logo of the Jets I've seen. May I borrow it and tweak a couple of things (Color, etc) for one of the concepts I'm working with? I have a nice jersey outline that I think will make this logo the best.

I'll also post a couple of my own concepts with very minor changes to the Jets logo. So stay tuned.

Hopefully gat, you don't mind me using these, I got done before you were able to respond. Anyway here are my Winnipeg Jets Concepts.

Using gat's design and shoulder. I tweaked it a little using a more royal blue and a cherry red.

Logo:

jetsconceptlogorylblueg.png

Shoulder:

jetsshoulderrblue2.png

Home sweater. The top shoulder, bottom and end sleeves are white, with red trim. The Jersey itself is royal blue.

jetsroyalblueconcept1.png

Road Sweater

jetshconceptawayroyal1a.png

Alternate Red Sweater:

jetsjerseytempred1.png

Now here are my first attempts with the old logo. I originally used Navy Blue as I thought it looked better, but now that I think about it, they look a lot like the US hockey team and not sure that's a good thing for a Canadian-based team. :) So maybe I'll do a Royal Blue version of these in a bit. For now here you go:

Logo:

jetsprimarylogo.png

Home:

jetshomefinal.png

Road:

jetsawayfinal1.png

gatineaujay - I think you're design is the best modernized logo of the Jets I've seen. May I borrow it and tweak a couple of things (Color, etc) for one of the concepts I'm working with? I have a nice jersey outline that I think will make this logo the best.

I'll also post a couple of my own concepts with very minor changes to the Jets logo. So stay tuned.

Go fer it bud :grin:

And thank you for the compliment!!!

sig.png

The FIRST shoulder patch you posted was great... but I don't think it needs the apostrophes in front of the numbers. We understand the numbers all by themselves. The main logo is rehash; I don't even wanna talk about it.

Archived