Manitoba Moose Concept

OhioSportsMan61

While still hoping Winnipeg chooses to go with Jets, I'd be totally fine with Moose if they went with something like this. Just 2 comments.

- The alternate looks too similar to the home. Try making a green alternate with the M logo.

- Ditch the Minnesota Wild number font. The font is too unique to be recycled, plus the teams are very close geographically.

Other than that I really like this concept. Great work!

i might edit the home jersey to make it a green one so the black one would be the third.

Either way would be unique. Once Tampa goes blue next season there won't be a team that uses black as their primary color...I think.

Edit: Forgot Dallas. Since they use black at home, go with green!

i might edit the home jersey to make it a green one so the black one would be the third.

Either way would be unique. Once Tampa goes blue next season there won't be a team that uses black as their primary color...I think.

Anaheim is black at home.

Boston, Pittsburgh, Anaheim, and LA all use black at home, but still it's not like black is that common

I like the concept a lot but like someone mentioned before I feel like the home and 3rd are too similar. A green one would be really nice!

Boston, Pittsburgh, Anaheim, and LA all use black at home, but still it's not like black is that common

I like the concept a lot but like someone mentioned before I feel like the home and 3rd are too similar. A green one would be really nice!

alright, ill get on that as soon as i can. hopefully ill have an update posted by tomorrow

Man oh man, what the hell was I thinking? :wacko: Definitely go with green at home then!

The alternate is best of the bunch... If the design was based around that (with green being used at home) it'd look spectacular. As it stands I'm just not a fan of that Dallas Stars template... or the shoulder yoke on the white.

For the home, I'd go with the white name and numbers like what you've got on the alt (just too hard to read otherwise), and maybe switch up the arms and hem of the away to match the home.

• 4 months later...

Archived