Northwestern Football

TheOneAndOnlyMau

With Pat Fitzgerald starting to elevate northwestern's football program and the beginning of the new look Big Ten, I decided that NU was in need of an update. The primary mark is now a singular wildcat head, while the traditional wildcat/"N" logo was kept as an alternate. The uniforms are fairly simple (keeping with the Big Ten Theme) but also have a unique look, separating themselves from other schools within the conference.

The jerseys and pants can be mixed and matched, allowing for both two-toned and monochrome looks. Thought about adding a black set of pants to mimic the current uniform set but decided not to, as i was trying to keep the use of black to a minimum.

C&C welcome and appreciated

Nwpres-01.png

Thanks to andrew harrington and davidson for the templates, theyre amazing!

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

Also, I'd ditch the Texans font and try to create a Northwestern font!

It's not the Texans' font, at least I don't think it is. It's close, but not quite.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

They HAVE to adopt that logo!

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Other than trimming off some of the serifs, that's the Texans. I'd add something else to those inserts. Otherwise it just looks like empty space for no reason

Yeah i was trying to incorporate the thick shoulder stripes from their previous sets in a way that was a little more original and out of the ordinary. I didnt add anything else to the "inserts" so the set didnt turn into boise states. I didnt really notice before but the font does seem to look at lot like the texans... that wasnt on purpose. I shouldnt have messed with the font...

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

I'd add some shading to the fangs and maybe condense some of the smaller finer details on the face to give it a smoother look.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived