Because Everyone Has to Have Their Team Song Parody

rmackman

Now it's just getting out of hand with how bad these are:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqTzTiEKeM4

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

That may be worse than Friday. :shocked:

I don't know about that. They're not in the same league. One is some kids being stupid...and sucking at being stupid. The other is a girl who made a "real song" and sucked at it. I definitely did not explain that very well, but I think you get the point.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Does this count????? Pretty sure we played this on repeat throughout January and February! Cheeseheads with Attitude reppin' the Fox Valley! PACKERS!

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Not to mention the endless parodies of Teach Me How to _________.

But we ALL know that Teach Me How to Bucky is just bomb.

73, 77, 81, 83, 90, 06

29, 30, 31, 36, 39, 44, 61, 62, 65, 66, 67, 96, 10

Archived