NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They're cursed. I don't know why I expected to get through the off-season without having any problems.

If Huselius makes or breaks their season, it probably didn't have much potential to begin with.

They're cursed. I don't know why I expected to get through the off-season without having any problems.

If Huselius makes or breaks their season, it probably didn't have much potential to begin with.

That's not what I meant. They'll be okay without him, after all they were within two points of the playoffs last year into March mostly without Huselius. I'm saying, freak injuries like this seem to happen to this team more often than they happen to others.

PvO6ZWJ.png

IIRC, the Ottawa Senators used to have a rule in place that established a number limit. It was either 1 through 39 or 1 through 49.

I'm honestly a bit stunned that the high-number craze has led to only one player wearing 69.

Also, 00 is retired league-wide for Kevin Weekes. :D

Hey Sodboy, do you by chance park at the Hickory Creek Metra and have a Milwaukee Admirals cap in your back window? I figured it has to be someone on this board. :P

OldRomanSig2.jpg

TSN replaces Pierre McGuire with another Pierre... Lebrun. He will remain at ESPN, but will now be working with TSN instead of HNIC.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

I now have a reason to get a NJ sweater; Eric Boulton signed to a 2 year deal w/ Devils:

http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=569525&navid=DL|NJD|home#

I already have a kovy and Moose ATL jerseys and was waiting to get a boulton one when i got thorburn and slater all at same time. Still gonna do that one day and frame them. Boultz-Jimmy-Thor (aka Greek Gods)

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Alzner resigns with the Caps, 2 year deal 2.57 mil total. El Cheapo McPhee strikes again!

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

IIRC, the Ottawa Senators used to have a rule in place that established a number limit. It was either 1 through 39 or 1 through 49.

I'm honestly a bit stunned that the high-number craze has led to only one player wearing 69.

Also, 00 is retired league-wide for Kevin Weekes. :D

Hey Sodboy, do you by chance park at the Hickory Creek Metra and have a Milwaukee Admirals cap in your back window? I figured it has to be someone on this board. :P

Holy :censored: .

No, that's not me. But I do park at the Hickory Creek Metra lot (when I don't ride my bike to the train), and I saw that car earlier this week. Gray fitted Admirals cap and a red Blackhawks shoulder patch cap in the back window.

CCSLC-CON MOKENA 2011

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I swear to God I saw Chris Chelios on the North Shore line last summer.

If he was passed-out drunk or nailing a puck bunny in the lavatory, now we've got a story.

Oh, wait, I thought you said Patrick Kane. Still, though.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

I swear to God I saw Chris Chelios on the North Shore line last summer.

If he was passed-out drunk or nailing a puck bunny in the lavatory, now we've got a story.

Oh, wait, I thought you said Patrick Kane. Still, though.

NewImage.jpg

dc.jpg

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Speaking of Kane, he's having surgery on a broken wrist, who knows what kind of drunken shenanigans caused that injury.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived