NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Campoli is worth 3, no more. Frolik? Give me a break. 2 mil.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Campoli's worth $2, maybe $2.5. 3 million? gtfo.

Frolik can/will be talked down to around $2.25 or so, but I feel he could end up being worth $2.5, I wouldn't be pissed if that was the case. Stalberg should've just accepted the QO, arbitrators will throw that one out.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Who told Campoli he was worth that kind of money? I just don't understand what he thinks he has accomplished that could possibly justify giving him a legitimate raise. Frolik, I like. He really got unlucky last year scoring-wise. Weird plays, crazy saves, and things like that. I wouldnt mind overpaying a guy like him who at least has showed something.

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Teams are also permitted to be over the cap by 10% prior to training camp opening, I believe. I'm fuzzy on the actual date.

close enough for the sake of our discussion, point being they're gonna have to get under somehow.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Well the arbitration deadline has come and gone. So in reality either they're some clubs that are trying to clear up some cap space, and you can probably cross LA and Nashville off as they need to give hefty paydays to Doughty and Weber.

If you have the compensation and the money, then I see no risk in going after Stamkos. Is he worth four first round picks probably, but that's what a team will have to learn to live without if they do offer sheet him. I'd like to see it happen just to get Tampa Bay to see if they're up to matching.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Teams are also permitted to be over the cap by 10% prior to training camp opening, I believe. I'm fuzzy on the actual date.

close enough for the sake of our discussion, point being they're gonna have to get under somehow.

Article 50.5 of the CBA:

Team are permitted to be up to 10% over the salary cap beginning on July 1 through (and including) the final day of training camp.

Anything from HockeyBuzz take with a massive grain of salt. Even better don't believe anything Eklund or his cronies say.

Do Hawk fans really want another old dude around. I mean Andrew Brunette is good enough right?

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived