charger77

NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

They're cursed. I don't know why I expected to get through the off-season without having any problems.

For some reason, the Avs signed SOB, 1 yr 1.1 million.

To hit the salary floor.

They're cursed. I don't know why I expected to get through the off-season without having any problems.

If Huselius makes or breaks their season, it probably didn't have much potential to begin with.

If Huselius makes or breaks their season, it probably didn't have much potential to begin with.

That's not what I meant. They'll be okay without him, after all they were within two points of the playoffs last year into March mostly without Huselius. I'm saying, freak injuries like this seem to happen to this team more often than they happen to others.

Sign Sami Salo, and see where that theory gets you.

Sign Sami Salo, and see where that theory gets you.

our street could use a pilon.....I agree to take in the bum.

IIRC, the Ottawa Senators used to have a rule in place that established a number limit. It was either 1 through 39 or 1 through 49.

I'm honestly a bit stunned that the high-number craze has led to only one player wearing 69.

Also, 00 is retired league-wide for Kevin Weekes. :D

Hey Sodboy, do you by chance park at the Hickory Creek Metra and have a Milwaukee Admirals cap in your back window? I figured it has to be someone on this board. :P

STALKER SIGHTED

This could be a blessing in disguise. We may see Columbus get involved in the Hemsky rumors.

TSN replaces Pierre McGuire with another Pierre... Lebrun. He will remain at ESPN, but will now be working with TSN instead of HNIC.

I now have a reason to get a NJ sweater; Eric Boulton signed to a 2 year deal w/ Devils:

http://devils.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=569525&navid=DL|NJD|home#

I already have a kovy and Moose ATL jerseys and was waiting to get a boulton one when i got thorburn and slater all at same time. Still gonna do that one day and frame them. Boultz-Jimmy-Thor (aka Greek Gods)

Alzner resigns with the Caps, 2 year deal 2.57 mil total. El Cheapo McPhee strikes again!

IIRC, the Ottawa Senators used to have a rule in place that established a number limit. It was either 1 through 39 or 1 through 49.

I'm honestly a bit stunned that the high-number craze has led to only one player wearing 69.

Also, 00 is retired league-wide for Kevin Weekes. :D

Hey Sodboy, do you by chance park at the Hickory Creek Metra and have a Milwaukee Admirals cap in your back window? I figured it has to be someone on this board. :P

Holy :censored: .

No, that's not me. But I do park at the Hickory Creek Metra lot (when I don't ride my bike to the train), and I saw that car earlier this week. Gray fitted Admirals cap and a red Blackhawks shoulder patch cap in the back window.

CCSLC-CON MOKENA 2011

I swear to God I saw Chris Chelios on the North Shore line last summer.

If he was passed-out drunk or nailing a puck bunny in the lavatory, now we've got a story.

Oh, wait, I thought you said Patrick Kane. Still, though.

If he was passed-out drunk or nailing a puck bunny in the lavatory, now we've got a story.

Oh, wait, I thought you said Patrick Kane. Still, though.

NewImage.jpg

dc.jpg

Speaking of Kane, he's having surgery on a broken wrist, who knows what kind of drunken shenanigans caused that injury.