NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

charger77

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sign Sami Salo, and see where that theory gets you.

our street could use a pilon.....I agree to take in the bum.

A Rich Pilon?

362064_display_image.jpg?1303608161

ah Rich Pilon, about as effective as a pylon too.

Kevin Stevens thought so ;)

Good News: Winnipeg is getting an NHL team once again.

Worse News: 'Peggers have to watch Blake Wheeler play.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Who cares? What I wanna know is, why were they partying with ugly chicks??? I realize they (the Wings) are older and not the most attractive people on the planet, but those girls are pretty ugly.

A hole is a hole?

Nah A-Hole was just Alex Hole. :wacko:

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Now per NHL.com Osaverage will retire. The above link has been changed to the new one.

Conklin was apparently in talks with the Wings before the Osgood announcement. I'll bet he signs in Detroit.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

tumblr_loliagLwZ01qf2n2uo1_500.png

1) Good for Tampa. If what New.Era said is also right, then great deal for Tampa. They've always been one of the Eastern teams I like, so it's good to see them keep that talent base.

2) Interesting that Tampa is using the secondary shoulder logo for their twitter rather than the primary logo

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULB | USMNT | USWNT | LAFC | OCSC | MAN UTD |

tumblr_loliagLwZ01qf2n2uo1_500.png

1) Good for Tampa. If what New.Era said is also right, then great deal for Tampa. They've always been one of the Eastern teams I like, so it's good to see them keep that talent base.

2) Interesting that Tampa is using the secondary shoulder logo for their twitter rather than the primary logo

Steve Yzerman has done a great job locking up his talent, now if he could only get rid of the Feaster F*** up I.E. The Lecavalier deal, then he's really done well. Looks like 37.5 Million over 5 years, front loaded one can assume. Still that's fantastic deal.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12, POTD 2/26/17

Ooh, this sounds like actual losing money, not manipulate-spreadsheets-to-circumvent-capital-gains losing money.

Gary, it happened again!

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Well, here's the big reason why the Stars have not been sold; Forbes reports they are losing $1M/week.

Jesus, what the hell happened here?

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Well, here's the big reason why the Stars have not been sold; Forbes reports they are losing $1M/week.

Jesus, what the hell happened here?

Frank McCourt's Texas cousin owned the team methinks?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Doc Emrick is leaving the Devils to join NBC Sports/Versus full-time for a lighter schedule.

As a Devils fan, this makes me sad. Doc is the best announcer in hockey, and he will be almost impossible to replace...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Doc Emrick is leaving the Devils to join NBC Sports/Versus full-time for a lighter schedule.

As a Devils fan, this makes me sad. Doc is the best announcer in hockey, and he will be almost impossible to replace...

As an NHL fan, this makes me sad.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Archived