charger77

NHL OFFSEASON - 2011

That doesn't mean they want better. You can afford a five-star restaurant, but sometimes you're in the mood for Perkins.

Perkins? Forget that -- Speedway hotdogs for everyone!

I just discovered that there is a Perkins here in NJ near by me. I went there last week and had Chicken Fried Steak it was awesome.

Sign Sami Salo, and see where that theory gets you.

our street could use a pilon.....I agree to take in the bum.

A Rich Pilon?

362064_display_image.jpg?1303608161

ah Rich Pilon, about as effective as a pylon too.

Kevin Stevens thought so ;)

Good News: Winnipeg is getting an NHL team once again.

Worse News: 'Peggers have to watch Blake Wheeler play.

Now per NHL.com Osaverage will retire. The above link has been changed to the new one.

Who cares? What I wanna know is, why were they partying with ugly chicks??? I realize they (the Wings) are older and not the most attractive people on the planet, but those girls are pretty ugly.

A hole is a hole?

Nah A-Hole was just Alex Hole. :wacko:

Now per NHL.com Osaverage will retire. The above link has been changed to the new one.

Conklin was apparently in talks with the Wings before the Osgood announcement. I'll bet he signs in Detroit.

tumblr_loliagLwZ01qf2n2uo1_500.png

5 Years/45-50 Million is my guess

EDIT: Elliott Friedman says 37.5 over the 5. Seems like a steal.

1) Good for Tampa. If what New.Era said is also right, then great deal for Tampa. They've always been one of the Eastern teams I like, so it's good to see them keep that talent base.

2) Interesting that Tampa is using the secondary shoulder logo for their twitter rather than the primary logo

1) Good for Tampa. If what New.Era said is also right, then great deal for Tampa. They've always been one of the Eastern teams I like, so it's good to see them keep that talent base.

2) Interesting that Tampa is using the secondary shoulder logo for their twitter rather than the primary logo

Steve Yzerman has done a great job locking up his talent, now if he could only get rid of the Feaster F*** up I.E. The Lecavalier deal, then he's really done well. Looks like 37.5 Million over 5 years, front loaded one can assume. Still that's fantastic deal.

Ooh, this sounds like actual losing money, not manipulate-spreadsheets-to-circumvent-capital-gains losing money.

Gary, it happened again!

Well, here's the big reason why the Stars have not been sold; Forbes reports they are losing $1M/week.

Jesus, what the hell happened here?

Well, here's the big reason why the Stars have not been sold; Forbes reports they are losing $1M/week.

Jesus, what the hell happened here?

Frank McCourt's Texas cousin owned the team methinks?

Ok, reading the thing it isn't quite HOCKEY IN TEXAS IS DYING WHODATHUNKIT. It's more Hicks is losing control of his debt at an alarmingly fast rate. Dumb :censored:.

Doc Emrick is leaving the Devils to join NBC Sports/Versus full-time for a lighter schedule.

As a Devils fan, this makes me sad. Doc is the best announcer in hockey, and he will be almost impossible to replace...

Doc Emrick is leaving the Devils to join NBC Sports/Versus full-time for a lighter schedule.

As a Devils fan, this makes me sad. Doc is the best announcer in hockey, and he will be almost impossible to replace...

As an NHL fan, this makes me sad.