Sign in to follow this  
randyc

Florida Panthers Concept

If you haven't heard by now the Panthers will be bringing a red jersey for next season which will be unveiled later this month at the draft, so I figured it was a good time to do up a concept for them. Basically what I did was EDGE-ified their look they had pre-Reebok and used the striping pattern that was on the red jersey before instead of having two different patterns. For the alternate jersey I wasn't sure what logo I liked on on it better so I decided that I would post both versions to see what you guys thought. I also decided to keep the FLA logo on the shoulders from their current alternate uni's. Anyways, leave C&C if you wish!

FLAPanthersHome.png

FLAPanthersRoad.png

FLAPanthersThird.png

FLAPanthersThird-2.png

I wonder if the Panthers will use their 95 white jersey or take this oppurtunity to match it with the red one.

Looks good with the 'Nucks numbers. But, the nameplate is too hard to read all clumped together like that.

I like the logo where he's breaking/munching the stick. Great idea.

If you haven't heard by now the Panthers will be bringing a red jersey for next season which will be unveiled later this month at the draft, so I figured it was a good time to do up a concept for them. Basically what I did was EDGE-ified their look they had pre-Reebok and used the striping pattern that was on the red jersey before instead of having two different patterns. For the alternate jersey I wasn't sure what logo I liked on on it better so I decided that I would post both versions to see what you guys thought. I also decided to keep the FLA logo on the shoulders from their current alternate uni's. Anyways, leave C&C if you wish!

FLAPanthersHome.png

FLAPanthersRoad.png

FLAPanthersThird.png

FLAPanthersThird-2.png

Well fcuking done. One can only hope and pray...

Not bad. I personally don't think that the Canucks' font works well with the Panthers' identity, but I like the uniforms. I'm also surprised that you decided to go with the FLA logo compared to the more popular sun/palm tree/hockey stick logo that they've had for most of their existence.