Cincinnati Reds Redesign

OhioSportsMan61

Agree with DrDougfresh on the last one. The pin stripes are too close together.

Love the solid red hat and double red stripes on the sleeves & pants of the first two. Reminds me of the duds worns by the Big Red Machine.

One suggestion, maybe put numbers on the front to complete the "new" retro look.

wX6eBbCB.jpg

Quick question, im still newer to this, i've created some concept jerseys but how do you make stripes in paint or Photoshop? Is there a certain tool, like the side detail for your reds jerseys you have perfect stripes...i know if sounds dumb but i am a rookie lol Any help would be great..its probly really easy.

Quick question, im still newer to this, i've created some concept jerseys but how do you make stripes in paint or Photoshop? Is there a certain tool, like the side detail for your reds jerseys you have perfect stripes...i know if sounds dumb but i am a rookie lol Any help would be great..its probly really easy.

i just used the rectangular marquee tool. its really not that hard, you make a selection and use the paint bucket to fill it in.

im going to make an update soon, so stay posted!

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Love the number font and the white-front hat.

I have to agree with the pink look on that last one though. The red pinstripes would look good on a white jersey but the gray does something funky with the red, making it look solid pink. If you spaced the stripes out further apart, it might work though.

87Redskins.png

i just used the rectangular marquee tool. its really not that hard, you make a selection and use the paint bucket to fill it in.

im going to make an update soon, so stay posted!

thanks man, yea i tried that on a hockey jersey i made it worked for the bottom stripe, but trying to make a pattern on the sleeve didnt work as god, maybe i gota practice it more. But i def was able to get it to work for the side detail thanks.

ok, so here is an update on the home, away and third (nothing changed on the third tho). im stumped on what to do for the away alt. i was thinking of making it a pullover (a la blue jays old throwback) but couldnt find the template. any suggestions? C&C appreciated.

Home:

redshome_edited-1-1.png

Away:

redsaway_edited-1-1.png

Home Alt:

reds_edited-214-17-28.png

My Behance Portfolio --- Follow @Steinosaur19

2LYbxnm.png

Archived