New Mountain West Conference Logo

paynomind

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The new MWC logo isn't great by any means, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

And really folks, let's not start comparing it to the B16TEN abomination. The MWC logo is far cleaner and without those ridiculous division nicknames. K thanks.

6uXNWAo.png

Not a fan...not fit for an athletic conference.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Huge upgrade. Their old one looked very hackish/amateur.

mountain_west_logo_feature.gif

We think opposite.

He's not entirely wrong.

The old one had a much better concept, but the execution does look very amateur.

The new one's technical execution is a ton better; it's just that the concept is nearly completely missing.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

This is depressing...

Depressing? It's the Mountain West. It's not like expectations were sky high for this unveiling, like they were for the Big Ten last year. And the previous MWC logo was pretty boring and bland to begin with, so I don't see how this can be much of a downgrade at all.

6uXNWAo.png

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Pretty underwhelming, I think. But it's certainly simpler in the execution. Meh.

NCFA-FCS/CBB: Minnesota A&M | RANZBA (OOTP): Auckland Warriors | USA: Front Range United | IFA: Toverit Helsinki | FOBL: Kentucky Juggernaut

Minnesota A&M 2012 National Champions 2013 National Finalist, 2014 National Semi-finals 2012, 2013, 2014 Big 4 Conference Champions

6579063.jpeg

Ummm...not to be that guy, but didn't you just lose 3 of your best programs starting next season? I question the whole "this is our time" thing.

Also can somebody get me a rumble pak to plug into this logo?

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

It's good to see they resisted the urge to rip off Mountain Dew.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Archived